••уσυ'яє кιи∂α ¢υтє••

"I'm trying to keep my cool,
I know it shows.
I'm staring at my feet,
My cheeks are turning red,
I'm searching for the words inside my head."
ー Things I'll Never Say

"What? See... I'm a good human being. Asking about everyone's welfare is my all time duty." She answered nonchalantly with a playful smirk playing along her lips.

"Even about the one who basically kidnapped you." He chuckled only to see Jia smile at him out of the blue.

"Well...let's just say that 1% of your words is true. That guy... Tell me something about him." Jia asked him bluntly.

"1%? Nah. That's too low. At least 50%. You have to agree on that otherwise I'm not spilling even a bean."

"How about 49%? You can take the 1% after spilling the beans." Jia played along.

"That sounds pretty appealing..."

"So what are you waiting for? I'm ready to collect the beans!" Taemin chuckled at her weird traits as he zoned out thinking about his journey with Seojoon so far.

"Seojoonie....he's a nice guy. A very very nice guy. Just a bit stubborn and innocent. He tends to think about others before himself. I know it sound like I'm over exaggerating the praise. But it's really true. His past was very painful just like the rest of us three. After our parents passed away, we practically raised each other. I can say that he's my one and only family. And I'm very fond of him. Though sometimes, I don't really get this guy. He just makes simple things too complicated because of his stubbornness. Though that is his real charm and uniqueness that makes him different than any other person I know of." Hearing him talk about him made her lips curve upward unknowingly as she couldn't help but has the sudden curiosity to know more about him.

"Hey... Can you please stop drooling over my Seojoon?" Taemin teased seeing her lost in her thoughts only to hear her scoff with an eye roll.

"What 'my Seojoon'? You sound like his mom."

"I practically am, daughter-in-law." Taemin replied playfully with a cocky shrug getting an another eye roll from her.

After a moment of silence, she spoke up with a slight smile on her face, "I know I'm probably sounding weird saying this since I've been with you guys for just a couple of days.. Plus, I'm kidnapped so I should be, you know scared of you all. But don't you feel like that guy has this weird charm that makes people drawn to him? Like a spell or something?"

"I agree my Seojoon is charming. But you truly do sound crazy saying that right now."

"I know right." Jia said nodding her head to him with a serious face.

The more Taemin looked at her serious face the more he felt like laughing his lungs off.

"You're a silly creature." He spoke as he threw his head back finally letting out a laugh.

"Already enjoying the new company, huh?" Both of their turned to look behind them and there stood the topic of their conversation with his arms folded to his chest.

"Oh. When did you come?" Taemin asked with a nervous chuckle by seeing the look on Seojoon's face.

"Just when you were laughing hilariously at something." He answered as Jia and Taemin gave each other a look of relief.

"I see... So.. What's the matter?" Taemin asked.

"I said we need to talk about the hearing. Don't you remember?"

"I do remember. I just... You said you were going to take rest. I didn't expect you to be done so soon." Taemin answered feeling the air there a bit heavier than earlier all of a sudden because of some reason.

"Well... I am, apparently. So are you planning to come or not?"

"Of course, I'm coming. I was just about to leave anyways." He replied giving a last glance to Jia before making his way out of there.

Seeing him walk away, Jia also turned to leave for the room, she was told to stay at only to stop her steps hearing a question.

"You... Park Jia, right? How's your health now?"

With widened eyes, she turned around and saw him staring at her already as his eyes bored into hers.

"Ah...Yeah. Park Jia, it is. And I'm alright now."

"Hmm I see...it's not like I'm worrying about you or anything. I just want you to know that if you need anything then feel free to ask any of us. Since, you're practically like a short term guest to us. So your welfare is our responsibility. We don't want you and your family to curse at us after you leave us that we didn't look after you well and just used you. So... Yeah." Seojoon blurted out in a breath leaving Jia speechless for a moment.

"You're kinda cute." Jia said out of the blue chuckling at him only to see his face turn into bright shade of red.

"Okay I get it that you're not worrying about me or anything else. And yeah there's this one thing that I've been badly craving from the last few days! So when can I get it?"

"Hm? What is it?" Seojoon asked as his left hand found its way to his neck. A habit of him he does when his nervous system is way too nervous.

"Ramyeon. I've been badly craving the ramyeon that you made a couple of days ago."

Hearing her not so silly request, a laugh escaped his mouth finally taking over his red cheeks earlier.

"I would make it in the morning since it's pretty late and unhealthy to eat it at this hour. Hope you will be patient by then." He said trying his very best to not let his lips curve upwards but failing to do so miserably as he turned and left to go.

"Cute... " He muttered on his way to the room where the rest of the three were waiting for him only to see Sara standing near the doorway already staring at him.

"Jia... Isn't she a charmer?" She asked shifting her gaze to Jia standing downstairs near a window.

"I can't get, in what context are you saying this?" Seojoon asked kind of taken back by the sudden change in Sara.

"Minho Oppa already seemed to like her the moment she came in our house, as for Taemin Oppa, he seems to enjoy her company these days a lot, and now you too seem to be fond of her too..." Sara trailed off.

"I don't know exactly where you're taking these things, but I know one thing for sure that you're mistaken." Seojoon said passing by her into the room.

"Oh... Now I'm the one mistaken." Sara muttered in a sad tone before going inside too.

~Next Morning~

••Seojoon's Pov••

Dipping the noodles in the boiling water, a smile came on my face for the nth time from yesterday's night because of a stupid reason probably.

A sigh left my mouth thinking about her once again.

Smacking my head while a sinful word left my mouth, I let go of my silly thoughts.

"I need to consult a psychiatr-"

My whole existence froze and my words got stuck in my mouth as I felt two arms on my stomach engulfing me in a back hug.

"Is it your first time kidnapping someone or you're usually that dumb?"

Turning around in a swift motion, the sight I saw made my heart beats stop for a moment.

{A/n : Added some fluff into this chapter as I was in a good mood after watching Bang Bang Con!😌💜

Hope you all liked it!💕

Consider giving it a vote if you love to read fluff and comment your thoughts about this chapter!🙃💙}