••ωнєяє ιѕ ʝια••

"I got a bad form in the worst way.
Dear Lord, how'd I get in this position,
Should've never gotten involved in the first place." ー Trouble

{WARNING : Swearing + Abuse suggestive content ahead}

••Minho's Pov••

"What was I even expecting.... Just when the hell are you gonna let me go or tell me what's going on with you all?" She asked annoyedly.

"Just few more days and then I'll tell you every single thing about this matter, I promise."

"You better keep it, Min." A smile came on my face as I once again heard the nickname she gave me a long time ago.

"Sure, cupcake."

"Ah. I told you that I hate that name."

"But I love this name though just as much as I love its owner." The words slipped out of my mouth effortlessly before I could even process them properly.

"Of course, you do. I love me too. I mean anyone would love me, right?" She joked with a giggle not really bothering to look into the meaning of my words in depth.

"Absolutely. Anyone would love you." I said with a soft smile on my face as I ruffled her hair before making my way to the room upstairs to look for some documents.

Little did I saw some panic in her eyes for a millisecond hearing my sudden confession.

God knows how much I wished that the panic was a hint of wavering of her heart...

But I knew it wasn't...

It was...

Fear.

~Time skip~

••Author's Pov••

"Why does he want us to meet so suddenly? What happened this time?" Seojoon asked.

"I don't have any idea what it's about this time... I just received the mail today from him." Taemin answered with a worried tone.

Taking long strides towards the entrance of the zoo, the four of them couldn't help but get nervous by the amount of crowd there. Avoiding such places was their top most priority so getting into such place felt like a huge risk for them.

"Why this out of all places?!" Minho muttered.

"The crowd's attention is on the animals so there's barely any chances of us getting noticed. Quiet places are more risky than such places, you know." Sara replied to him.

As they were following the crowd, they felt someone suddenly walk along with them. Turning their head towards the person, they found the man they were looking for.

"Are you planning to get us all captured by the President?! Why did you want to meet at such a time when we should be the most careful while taking our each and every step?!" Minho whisper shouted.

"Well...Hello to you too, kids." The man said with a raised brow.

"Get to the point, Uncle."

"As you wish." The man spoke before halting for a moment to take a deep breath and again speaking up, "We're in quite a trouble."

"What?!" The four of them exclaimed giving a confused look to him.

"Taemin was present during the first hearing in the court, wasn't he? Cause the thing is that grandpa has got a suspicion on him. That's why the president ordered his morons to look into the people who attended the hearing that day as he noticed someone very suspicious in their 20s. And I assume that he must be talking about Taemin. He's very sure that there's someone who's helping Mr. Kim getting the evidences against him. Considering the amount of power President has, it's pretty scary to even think about how fast he can find your whereabouts. This is why I wanted to meet today. Be careful, kids. The person you're fighting isn't just an old grandpa but the president of of Korea."