••∂σи'т σρєи ιт••

"Somewhere deep down inside of my heart
Makes me feel things that tear me apart"
ー Jealous Bone

But soon the confusion got cleared when Kang Dae told him that he has met the person who has kidnapped Jia in the morning.

"I can't believe I was so close to finding Jia! I should've checked the envelope properly!" He said guiltily.

"Don't blame yourself, son. These kidnappers will surely pay for this!" Her father said before dialing a number.

"How's the investigation going?" Her father asked to the officer on the call.

"We still can't find any trace of Superintendent Jia in the whole city. It's still unbelievable that no threat calls has given to you. Could it be that ma'am willingly left the marri-"

"Stop talking nonsense. And just do your work. I want Jia to be attending the Kim Family's inauguration ceremony on 25th of this month along with me no matter what." He gave the ultimatum and threw the cell phone in anger.

"Crazy bastards."

"What are you going to do now? Will you fight the case against the President?" Kang Dae asked.

"I have no other choice except this, do I?"

~Next Morning~

"He accepted our case." Taemin announced with joy.

"Really?!" Seojoon, Minho and Sara said altogether.

"Yes. Last night, I sent the email to him about the details related to the case. He replied that he accepts the case. And that we have to meet him for paper work and some other things by 6 pm today at his office."

"Who's gonna go and meet him?"

"I will." Sara raised her hand without wasting a second.

"You're not going anywhere." Seojoon denied.

"What? Why?"

"First of all, I don't want Lee Dong Yeon to know about your whereabouts anytime soon. And the second thing is, it's too dangerous. Plus, I know someone who would love to file this case in place of us."
{Lee Dong Yeon = President}

"Okay if you say so. I won't go." Sara agreed with a coy smile.

"Goo-"

"I'm hungry!!!!!! Give me something to feed my grumbling stomach!!!!!" They heard the voice coming from the room downstairs.

"This girl can't let us live peacefully, can she?" Seojoon sighed massaging his forehead.

"We didn't even realized it's 11 am in the morning. She must be hungry. I'll go and cook some ramyun." Minho said getting up from his place to go to kitchen.

As few minuted passed, Minho was finally done making the noodles and called jia to eat it.

Running down the stairs like a crazy bull, she nearly knocked out Taemin who was peacefully reading newspaper.

"Why are you running like that? If someone sees you, they would think that we starve you." Seojoon muttered as he saw the scene.

"Serving me ramyun all the time is equal to starving me, don't you think?" Jia fought back.

"If you're that sick of it then we'll make sure to feed you only water from now." Seojoon offered showing the glass of water in his hand to her.

"feed? What am I? An animal?"