••нєя нαιя ιѕ α мєѕѕ••

"If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately" ー What Makes You Beautiful

As he again turned his head on his right, he was met with the unconscious girl resting her head on his shoulder. Although he couldn't see her face now and hadn't seen it clearly earlier too, he felt a strong aura coming from her which was screaming only two words...

Troublemaker Beauty.

As a big bumper came on the way, the car shook a little making Seojoon come back to his sense and lifting his shoulder up with a force which made her head turn on the opposite side of him.

In few hours, they reached the place they live, away from the city life, Forest.

"Let's go!" Minho said as one by one each of them got out of the car and made their way inside the mansion in the middle of the forest.

"Yah! Wait up! Who's gonna take this woman?!" Seojoon shouted but got not reply in return leaving him only one choice which was to break the rest of his bones which weren't broken earlier by lifting her up once again.

As he entered the living room of the house, he was met with the rest sprawled out on all the three couches.

With a sigh, he took her in the abandoned room of the house which was once used by a servant and placed her on a chair.

"Where did Taemin said the rope was..? Let's see. " He conversed to himself as he searched for the rope everywhere in the room.

As soon as he found the rope, he tied her legs and hands to the chair.

"Her hair is a mess... " He exclaimed with a disgusting look before getting rid of the strands of hair on her face and placing them behind her ear only to stop when his eyes finally fell on her face.

For a moment, he just stood still. The sound of their breathings being the only source of sound in the room.

He has seen many beautiful women in his life. No. Not In a way that conveys, he's a Playboy or something. He has seen many beautiful and drop dead gorgeous models and actresses in electronic media. But seeing a girl face to face who could actually beat those beauties was like a foreign experience for him.

There was something about her that seemed so strange yet so familiar.

"Are you done ogling at her face?" Minho said entering the room making Seojoon gain his posture back with a startled look.

"W-What?" He uttered.

"It's fine. You're a man too after all~" Minho sang as he stepped towards Jia only to get blocked from taking anymore steps forward by a hand.

The hand belonging to Seojoon.

~On the other hand~

"We searched everywhere! She isn't in the whole venue!" Jia's cousin said.

"Must have ran away with a lover." Luna muttered with a smirk making the guests whisper among them about the sudden disappearance of the bride.

"Luna, shut your mouth! There's no such man in her life!" Her mother defended.

"Then why do you think she's not here?! She wasn't happy with this marriage anyways!" Luna fought back.

"She didn't ran away. The jia I know isn't a coward. If there was someone else in her life, she must had told me. There's something wrong..." Kang Dae said worryingly.