••ѕнυт υρ••

"Wide awake through the daylight,
Will you hold me like we're running a yellow light?
Reach for you with my hands tied,
Are we dancing like we're burning in paradise?
ー Hurts So Good

Just as she got out off the car with a loud bang on the ground, Seojoon's eyes travelled straight in her direction. Feeling his gaze on her, she immediately looked back at him.

For a moment there, as their eyes met, it felt like their surroundings had came to an halt. Seojoon looking at her angrily, Jia looking at him apologetically.

His eyes weren't just holding anger, they were holding pain, fear, care, longing, and a lot more things in them.

And she saw every single one of them.

You never realize how much you crave for such gestures unless that one person finally looks at you with more love than usual.

And at that moment, you can't help but tell yourself, 'Oh, I want to treasure this person all my life and all to myself.'

Somewhere deep inside her, Jia too spoke some similar lines to herself at that moment.

Breaking from the trance, Jia came back to reality and in a blink of eye, she took long strides towards the group of nuisance which was abusing Seojoon physically.

Before they could even notice, she took the gun out of the back pocket of the bottoms of one of them and pushed back the one who had just threw a kick at Seojoon, pointing the stolen gun straight to his head.

The guy trembled in fear as his gaze fell upon on her furious ones and then at the gun pointed at his head.

"Woah~ take it easy, girl. What's the deal with you? You weren't so violent that day. Do you even know how to fire a gun? Trying to look so heroic." A gangster from back then remarked as he freed Seojoon from his tight grasp finally to make his way to Jia.

"Oh, lil' boy. I can surely assure you on that." Jia said smugly before leaving the throat of that guy which she had been choking all along only to shoot at that cocky gangster's arm to prove her excellence in shooting.

Just as the sound of firing reached everyone's ears, it seemed like that every single thing and being present there became as still as stone. Everyone had their eyes on the freshly bleeding arm of that guy except Seojoon's... His eyes were only and only on Jia's arm area.

Firing a gun returns about an equal amount of force back to the person firing it too. Her not so old wound opened up again all thanks to her little stunt there. Her white shirt was partially stained with her blood at this point.

"Taemin, Minho oppa and Sara, you guys leave this place as fast as possible. You guys need to get to the court before the hearing ends. I'll be fine handling the stuff here alone. And yeah, drop him off to the nearest hospital on your way too. He's looking like he would faint anytime now."

"But-" Taemin, Minho and Sara started at the same time.

"I'm not going anywhere and neither I'm going to faint." Seojoon spoke up interrupting the words of his mates.

"Do you think this is a joke?" The guy whose arm was bleeding scoffed.

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you." Jia said throwing daggers at the guy before turning her head towards the four of her so-called 'Kidnappers' and continuing, "And you four, you all have already messed up with me a lot by getting me into all this sh*t. Now, let me handle this my way. Get lost from front of my sight before I start beating you up too along with these guys."