••му αρσℓσgιєѕ••

"I see you through the smokey air,
Can't you feel the weight of my stare?" - Crazy For You

"Why~? It's not like we're gonna kill her or something terrible. We'll let her go once our plan works." Minho said with a pout.

"No means no."

"Come on~ Don't be like this~ We don't have much time!"

Should I agree to this...? Nah. Never in a Million years! This is just going to bring me more trouble! But I don't have any other option...Do I?

••Jia's Pov••

"You seem to be tensed about something." Kang Dae asked catching me off guard.

"huh? Oh nothing. Just thinking about a case..." I answered.

"I didn't got you off days of work for you to think about it at home." He said giving me a look.

"I know... It's just.. The more I think about it, the more I feel like these guys who are giving the whole Police department a headache by their thefts have a way more bigger plan than these mere ones... I mean why do they keep on- Aish! Never mind. I'm just over thinking again." I sighed before continuing, "by the way, what are you doing here at my house? Don't you think you're coming here really often nowadays?"

"Correction, this house belongs to dad. And I come here often because of grandma's health check ups."

"Woah~ Now, you're even calling my father and granny like they're your family." I gave him a disgusted look only to receive a smack on the back of my head from him with a playful glare.

"Stop right there! You punk!" I shouted before running after him.

~Next Day~

••A/n's Pov••

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"We've already done all the research about her so don't you dare change your mind now." Minho warned seojoon with a glare while Taemin just seemed to be busy staring at Sara who was apparently having a war with a bug which was messing with her.

"Okay. Okay. Continue. I'm not changing my mind."

"Good. So, Park Jia is her name. She's the eldest daughter of the Park family. She has a younger sister who's a model. Jia went to study abroad at an early age and returned to korea for her Master's study few years ago.Her father has done excellent work in hiding information about her therefore I couldn't find much info about Jia other than this. Her field of work or personality has been kept hidden very well even when she's a part of one of the most popular families in the country."

"I see...so when are we going to kidnap her?"

"Well... "

~1 Month Later~

"I can't believe you're making me kidnap a bride!" Seojoon said with a fake smile to Minho making sure not to behave suspiciously.

"Don't be a baby. We can do this! And how about having a taste of food of this rich people's party dinner before we work on our plan? We won't get such a chance again!" Minho said as he gulped while looking at the food counter.

"Seriously! How can you think about food right now?! Aren't you scared of kidnapping a girl?!" Taemin said and smacked his arm.

"Who said I'm going to kidnap her? Seojoon is going to bring her." Minho said with his index finger pointed towards Seojoon.