••ωнαт'ѕ тнє мαттєя••

"But I will run back into your arms
No matter where we are, if you need me to."
ー For You

"I'll be fine alone. Going there with a whole troop will just make it suspicious. Plus, you'll need your men here more anyways. I'll be off then." With that being said, he lifted Jia up from the ground with his arms in bridal style and got into his car meanwhile Sara and Taemin with Minho too took the cars of those gangsters to depart for their destination.

Driving and thinking about how all this mess was finally coming to an end, Seojoon glanced beside him at unconscious Jia contemplating whether she was too a part of this mess that is finally saying goodbye to him or was she something different...

It was the time to say goodbye to her as well, indeed.

He has to let her go to her right place now...sadly?

Heaving a sigh, he decided to just focus on driving as fast as possible rather than mourning over weird stuffs. Though, apparently it was a pretty difficult task to focus on the way properly for him because of the injuries he himself too had from the commotion awhile ago. Every once in a while, he would wince in pain whenever a turn or bump would come which would make his body move even a single bit.

Thankfully, in a couple of minutes, he finally arrived in front of Jia's house. With shaking hands he opened the door of car and then proceeded to take out Jia from the other side in his arms. Seeing the face of Jia, the guards opened the main gates hurriedly recognizing her in an instance.

The guards ran to ring the bell to the front door ahead of Seojoon. And after a minute, the door finally opened revealing Kang Dae in his usual white lab coat staring at the guard annoyedly.

"Why were you ringing bell repeatedly?!" He started loudly but stopped once he took in their expressions and lowered his tone, "What's the matter? Why are you looking so horrified?"

"S-Sir...Ma'am...J-Jia m-" Before the guard could even complete his sentence, Kang Dae pushed him out of the way and went outside only to witness the sight he least expected to witness.

As soon as his eyes fell on the unconscious figure of Jia, he called out for his assistant loudly before taking her away from Seojoon's arms and carried her inside hurriedly before lying her down on the couch to check her nerves.

Just when Kang Dae took Jia away from him, Seojoon too fell down on the ground being no longer able to keep himself up because of too much blood loss from the injuries he had. The guards helped him up and took him inside too.

Kang Dae prescribed some medicines and injections for Jia to his assistant and told him to bring them as fast as possible from his hospital. As Kang Dae has been treating Jia's grandmother from a long time, he was usually at Jia's residence at this time of the day for the daily check ups along with his assistant.

As soon as he was done with checking up Jia and was relieved that she didn't have any major injury, he made his way towards Seojoon in few long strides and caught him by his collar before yelling loudly, "WHAT THE FCK DID YOU DO TO HER?! HOW DARE YOU LAY EVEN A FINGER ON HER?!"

Seojoon obviously not having enough energy to deal with him, just stared at him with his hardly opened eyes. Hearing no answer from him, Kang Dae finally came out of his anger and made the effort to take in the poor being's appearance and realized that the man himself was injured a lot too. Even more than Jia to be specific.

"Drop him to the hospital. He is way too injured to be treated here." Kang Dae muttered to the guard quietly before letting go of his collar with a push and continuing throwing a glare to Seojoon, "I'll deal with you once you're conscious enough to answer my questions."