••gєт συт••

"Pardon the way that I stare,
There's nothin' else to compare,
The sight of you leaves me weak,
There are no words left to speak" ー Can't Take My Eyes Off You

In a quick motion, he went to lift her up but moved back to his place, the moment he touched his skin.

"What the fk?" He muttered as he moved to place his hand on her forehead and then on his own.

The difference of temperature between their bodies made his eyes widened.

Lifting her up in the blink of eye, he cursed in his breath when he felt just how hot her body felt against to his own.

"What's wrong with her...?" He questioned to himself, taking her to his room which he hadn't used in a while.

Seeing the whole scene from the game zone area, Minho, Sara and Taemin made their way upstairs right to Seojoon's room to find out what's the matter.

Just as Seojoon placed Jia carefully on his bed and covered her with the duvet, the rest of three entered the room.

"What happened?" Sara questioned.

"Why did you bring her here?" Taemin inquired.

"Is she alright?" Minho asked with concern.

"She has high fever." Seojoon answered.

"WHAT?!" Minho bursted out before he hurriedly checked her temperature.

"She is basically burning up! We need to take her to a hospital! Why the hell did you even bring her here?!" Minho shouted moving towards her to lift her off from the bed only to get stopped mid way by a calm yet stern voice.

"Don't you dare take her anywhere."

Seojoon warned him only to see a frustrated and furious look on Minho's face.

"He's right. Taking her out of the house to the city area is too risky. And on top of that, at this hour? Are you serious?" Sara spoke agreeing with Seojoon.

"So what do you want me to do? Leave her here to suffer like this?" Minho argued.

"Don't you think you're making a mere fever a too much of a big deal?" Seojoon asked raising his brow at Minho.

"And don't you think you guys are being nonchalant about this whole thing just because she's not someone you know from a long time? I don't give a fk about whether I would get caught taking her to the hospital or not! If you guys don't plan on coming along with me then don't even bother to come in my way cause I've no intention of being a dummy and not doing anything." Minho declared throwing death glares at the rest of the three.

Ignoring the words of concern about getting caught by officers in the city area, Minho moved forward once again to take Jia off the bed to the hospital.

Seeing this, Seojoon attempted to stop Minho by grabbing his shoulder only to get pushed away unintentionally in the matter of heat.

As Seojoon stumbled back a few steps, Taemin and Sara gasped in shock seeing the whole scene, whereas Minho was too taken back by his action.

Never did any of them became physical no matter how heated the argument was.

But that wasn't the case this time.

This time, the matter was about a girl.

And the whole world of love knows...

Women are the only creatures on the earth who can even make real brothers become thristy of each other's blood.