••f¢к му υиℓυ¢ку ℓιfє••

"To find peace,
All I gotta do,
Is lie next to you.
Lie next to you and just breathe,
But time is not on our side."
ー Time Is Not On Our Side

The moment she felt a pair of two cold lips on her warm ones, her eyes widened in shock unable to handle the sudden amount of affections coming from him.

His one hand went into her hair making the towel fall down from her hair while his other hand caressed her cheek.

The air in the room became still as all that could be heard now were the sounds of heartbeats.

But the moment didn't last longer like he could have liked.

He felt her placing her palm on his chest and pushing him away lightly. Though, he barely moved away from her, his lips still hovering over hers threatening to take away her breath at any moment again.

"Yo-You-"

"You scare me." He admitted, his forehead touching hers adoringly and his eyes closed in relief as he finally believed that they weren't playing tricks on him.

His lips proved their innocence.

"Hu-" Jia was about to speak with a confused look on her face but halted when she heard a noise of something breaking.

"What was that?" She asked only to see Seojoon having a alarmed look on his face.

"We need to run."

"Run? What? Why? To where?" She inquired but he just took her to the balcony of the room totally ignoring her questions.

And before she could even attempt to question his actions again, he jumped down from the balcony making her heart almost jump out of her chest.

"Did you just?!" She yelled traumatized by the scene glaring down at him from the balcony while he tried to gain his balance back from the fall.

"Hurry up and jump! It's not too high! You won't die!" He yelled back making her roll her eyes.

"I-"

"look around carefully. Those bastards would be anywhere around here definitely." She heard a loud voice say from the other side of the door of room.

Just as the person opened the door, she jumped down without giving it a second thought.

Unlike Seojoon, she landed properly on her limbs without losing balance making him look at her with an amused look only to see her already smirking up at him.

"I see you're an officer for a good reason but stop being cocky and run before we both end up in a coffin." Seojoon complained before taking her hand into his and running hurriedly to his car.

"But at least tell me what the fck is going on?" She questioned once again while following his command to run.

"They found us...all about our identity...and the plan. The President's people. That oldy." He answered in between long breaths tired from all the running being barely able to form words that could make any sense to her and got into the car.

"What?! How?!" She asked getting in too.

"I don't know. I just received a call from Taemin warning me about this situation."

"But where is he? And the rest?"

"On their way to the court. They should've reached there if... they didn't got caught hopefully."

"But doesn't Taemin usually go alone in the hearings? Why all of them this time?"

"Sara had to go as an final evidence. And the rest too. I didn't go cause I'm the son of a former member and a good mate of the president and this fact would just make the case more lengthy and messy."