••тнαт'ѕ α ѕє¢яєт••

"The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I had known what I'd known now,
I never would have played so nonchalance."
ー Come Back, Be Here

••Seojoon's Pov••

"Stop it!" A voice reached our ears from the stairs halting our vulgar speeches about each other.

Sara stood there with her face drenched with tears.

And a couple of feets away stood Jia with a shocked face.

"FCK." I muttered in my breath walking towards Sara only to see her running away downstairs.

For a moment, I stared back to where Jia was, and saw Minho already standing beside her.

Nodding my head to myself, I ran behind Sara.

As my feets reached closer to the back yard, the sound of quite sobs became more and more audible.

There she was, sitting on the bench, with her shoulders slouched in a defeated manner.

With a mental note of being as comforting as possible, I went to sit beside Sara only to halt when she spoke up in a broken voice, "Leave me alone."

"Listen to m-"

"Please..."

Heaving a deep breath, I explained ignoring her request, "I just didn't want you to get hurt...that's all..."

"You knew it all along...didn't you...? Even after this, still you acted like you weren't aware of it... Why? Were you afraid to hurt me by being honest about your heart? It's always the same reason, right? Why do you have to think about everyone else before yourself every single time?! Why can't you understand that your kindness seems like a sympathy to everyone?! You're making me feel like I am the one who hurt you not the other way around!" She bursted out.

Hearing her words, few tears made their way down my cheeks as well, while my head hanged low.

"I'm s-sorr-" I uttered but got cut in by her.

"Oppa...please leave me...otherwise I'm afraid I would say more empty hurtful words that I really don't mean if you stay here even a second longer."

I looked at her for a moment before nodding understandably and moved away from her.

Wiping my tears off, I left her alone and went to wherever my feets took me.

She's right...

It's always the same reason...

It's always my fault...

And it's always the other person being hurt...

~On the other hand~

••Jia's Pov••

Listening to their conversation, a couple of my confusions got cleared up while the few still stayed unsolved and unanswered.

That girl has feelings for that guy...

And that jerk is playing with them according to what I heard Minho Oppa say...

But why do I feel like it's not just that...

That kidnapper doesn't seem to be that type of guy for some reason...

My mind was about to have a system crash hearing the heated conversation between those two rats when a feminine voice echoed in the mansion, "Stop it!"