••тнαт ωαѕ ємвαяяαѕѕιиg••

"And all I wanna do,
Is to fall in deep.
But close ain't close enough,
'Til we cross the line."
ー Into You

••Seojoon's Pov••

Smacking my head while a sinful word left my mouth, I let go of my silly thoughts.

"I need to consult a psychiatr-"

My whole existence froze and my words got stuck in my mouth as I felt two arms on my stomach engulfing me in a back hug.

"Is it your first time kidnapping someone or you're usually that dumb?"

Turning around in a swift motion, the sight I saw made my heart beats stop for a moment.

"Don't you think you guys are being way too easy on me? All the doors of the house are unlocked! What if I run away?! You really have no experience in this field, do you?!" Jia spoke pointing her index finger at me.

Although, my mind was barely able to process any of her words as all I could in take at that moment was her appearance.

She was wearing a shirt...just a shirt...my shirt to be more specific. Whether she had a bottom on or not was a huge question to me as the shirt ended just a few cm above her knees. Adding to this, her wet hair were not helping at all. Seemed like she just took a bath.

"Th-This's my shirt! Why are you wearing this?!"

"Oh, is it? Actually, I didn't really like the clothes Sara gave me of hers. Plus, her size was a bit small for me. And, I prefer to wear baggy and comfortable clothes. Thankfully, I found this shirt abandoned in a corner of your room while I was roaming around the house. So, ta-da~" She sang swirling around.

Great.

"You- Never mind. Just don't go around in the house wearing my shirt. I'll buy you some new clothes. Till then, bear wearing the clothes Sara gave you." I said looking at anywhere but her afraid that my heart beats would again betray me.

"Aye.. Come on. I know you don't have enough money to just waste on such things just for my comfort. I'm more than happy to just wear this. There's no problem with me wearing this anyways." She said looking proudly at the shirt.

"I have a huge problem with you wearing this, Missy."

"Why?!"

"I just have. Do you think I'm obliged to give answers to your each and every'why'?! No! I'm not!"

"I'm not going to take it off. If you have that much problem than take it away yourself!"

"I-" My words got stuck in my throat as without thinking my hand grabbed the collar of her sh- Nah. My shirt!

"I what?" A frustrated sigh left my mouth as I let go of the collar of the shirt with a slight push.

Stop playing such tricks on me, Park Jia...

I was not even a bit calmed down and she started laughing like a insane creature out of the blue.

The more she laughed, the more frustrated I got.

"What's so funny? Huh?" I asked annoyedly.

"The fact that you are literally fighting over a shirt. So possessive. Huh?" She said with a teasing tone.

"What's mine is mine. It's just that simple." I replied not really having anymore energy to fight with her.

"In that case, I'd rather keep this shirt to myself from now on for the purpose of future entertainment. Your reaction was pretty funny." She said with a hint of playfulness in her eyes as she was about to pass by me to leave.