••нαρρу иσω••

"Don't look at me that way, I see it in your eyes,
Don't worry about me, I've been fine.
I'm not gonna lie, I've been a mess,
Since you've left.
And every time I see you, it gets more and more intense." ー Get Back

"Did you get any signs of Seojoon in the hearing..?" Sara asked.

"No... I didn't got a chance to search for him properly as I myself had went into hiding for the hearing. You know we can't take risk of going freely into public areas. Though, I'm sure he wasn't present in the court at least."

"Did you hear about the theft in kwak dong sik's house?" Minho Oppa asked.

"I did...The theft was done very neatly that for a moment, I though one of us did that. I wonder who could it be..." Taemin replied.

"Could it be Seojoon...?" Minho Oppa trailed off.

"I don't thi-"

"That's right. It was me." I heard a voice say that didn't reached my ears from the last few days.

In a swift motion, I opened the door of the room and was met with three of them standing in the living room with their mouth wide opened and eyes glues to the direction of the entrance door of the mansion.

Shifting my gaze slowly to the same direction, the sight of a man with a huge bag in his hand and his lips turned into a thin lined smile came into my view...

The man who somehow managed to rule over my thoughts these past few days because of a unknown reason...

Before anyone else could even react to the sudden appearance of the guy, Taemin threw a punch on his face in a blink of eye.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" That kidnapper shouted as he got his balance back with the support of a vase near the left side of the door.

"For worrying the shit of me!" Taemin replied smacking his head once again.

Hearing his reply, that guy's eyes soften as he heaved a long sigh.

"See... I didn't really mea-" He spoke up but soon got cut off with two arms engulfing him in a hug.

A tight hug to be specific according to the look on his face.

"Mianhaeyo Oppa! I am really sorry for taking my anger out on you that day! I really am!"

What the actual fck? A sorry could be said from a good distance too!

Has she never heard of social distancing?!

The police sector is so much suffering because of citizens neglecting the rules of the pandemic! And here she is! Practically throwing herself on the poor man!

Geez!

"You know you don't have to say sorry... I was really at fault this time to be honest." Seojoon said unfolding her arms from his neck slowly.

"Stop being like that agai-"

"Would you two stop talking about this sh*tty topic or would you like me to vomit by hearing this ridiculous discussion? I can't hear more of this sht for the sake of my sanity. He has returned and that's what matters right now, right?" Minho Oppa said not having even a bit of the sentimental scene in front of him and walked away from his place abruptly.

"That motherfu-" "Let him be... Spare him some time." Seojoon spoke up cutting Taemin's word.

"Only cause you're asking." Taemin said taking his steps back which were about to lead him to Minho Oppa a second ago probably to start a fight again.