••ѕυ¢н α нєα∂α¢нє••

"You get under my skin,
More than anyone's ever been." ー Rock Bottom

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes on her only to witness a hilarious scene of her getting ready to come and beat me only to fall down thanks to her long gown that was almost cleaning the whole room.

This girl is a joker. A complete joker.

••Jia's Pov••

"Does it still hurt?" Sara asked as she continued to massage my waist that I injured earlier thanks to that jerk.

"Not really. You can stop now." I spoke giving a smile and received a warm one in return from her before she made her way out of the room.

Though, I couldn't see her smile but the way her eyes turned into the shape of 'u' shaped moon, it could be easily told that she was smiling.

For some reason, I like these people...

Am I weird to feel at ease at this unknown place?

Well...this place is giving me the feels of a home.

Why?

Maybe cause I'm not the daughter of Park Hyunki here?

Maybe cause I'm not a Superintendent Officer?

Maybe cause I've not got eyes of maids judging my every move here?

Maybe cause I've not got any family to impress here?

Maybe cause I don't have to set an example to look up to for my cousins here?

Ahh...I like this place.

"Do you know you're kidnapped?" I shot up my head to find out the owner of the voice and a man wearing an all black outfit came into my view. And judging by his physique, he's that weird guy earlier.

"Yes. Why? Do you think I'm not a sane person to realize that?" I answered with a 'You kidding me, dude?' look.

"You look like you're enjoying your stay here unlike how a normal human being feels scared when being kidnapped. And about you being sane... To be honest I doubt it." He barked.

"Who said I'm a human? I'm a vampire. Heeeeeee" I joked while showing my teeth like the vampires in movies.

For a moment there, I felt his eyes waver as a flustered look came on his face for god knows what reason.

••Author's Pov••

*Why did she have to do that?* Seojoon thought as he tried his very best to not break into a smile at Jia's unbearable cuteness.

"Okay. Miss vampire. I gotta tie you to the chair now. If you need anything, you can call me. I'll be sleeping in the living room just next to this room."

"You don't have to tie me. Don't worry. I'm not gonna run away even if you ask me to." She said with a wink.

*Is she playing with me* The thought came to his mind as he continued to tie her and spoke up, "And you think I believe that...? Nice joke."

"Think as you wish~" he heard her say while he was going out of the room.

~Few minutes later~

As seojoon was just about to drift off to his dream world, he heard a voice speak loudly.

"MR. KIDNAPPER. I'M THIRSTY! BRING ME WATER!" He cursed in his breath before leaving to give her water.