••ʝσкєѕ αѕι∂є••

"I might never be the hands you put your heart in,
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them,
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment,
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time." ー Perfect

••Author's Pov••

She knew what was going on in between them...very well.

And she also knew the outcomes that both of them could face because of the absurd attraction to each other.

But well...people like Jia never run away from these things. They do what they think is right. And yeah sometimes, end up getting themselves into messes and troubles. But that doesn't stop them. They be like 'Oops, I stepped into poop once again' and move on to live like a free soul that they are.

So, that's what she was gonna do.

Taking a straight route was never her cup of tea anyways.

"I hate myself..." She said as she knew that things are gonna be messed up from now on.

~Next Day~

"How was the hearing?" Seojoon asked as soon as Taemin and Minho stepped into the mansion.

"Don't even ask about it." Minho muttered.

"What happened?"

"Sht happened." Minho replied as he stared blankly at the wall.

"Tell me what the hell went wrong this time." Seojoon spoke in a frustrated manner not really being able to handle the suspense Minho was creating.

"Uncle Kim presented himself in the court during yesterday's hearing as we had planned earlier. But guess what, that oldy president used false allegations and evidences to prove that Uncle kim is behind all this case. He said that all his illegal stuff were actually Uncle Kim's doings and that Mr. Kim is trying to frame him into all this so that he can take over his seat and power. The fact that in spite of knowing all about his illegal and criminal activities, Mr. Kim still worked with him all these years got us a minus point. Plus, he never for once acted upon the proofs he has against the President for all these years. The court is now assuming Uncle kim to be guilty of everything that oldy did. He has got only one
four days to prove his innocence." Taemin explained.

Mr. Kim is the person to whom they went to meet last time. The time when Jia nearly ran away from them.

"Things are definitely not going how we assumed them to...Uncle Kim is now in danger because of us." Seojoon spoke.

"Should we...um...present Sara in the court...? She's the strongest evidence of all his doings after all." Minho suggested cautiously.

"No. We have talked about this earlier too. We are very well aware of what that man can do. The moment he would see Sara would be the moment he would do his very best to get rid of her." Seojoon denied.

"It's okay. Minho Oppa is right. I am the one and only one who can save the case right now. I would go to the next hearing." Sara stepped in.

"No. You're not going anywhere. It's dangerous." Seojoon spoke giving a stern look to Sara.

"Don't worry about me. I can do this. After all, the biggest wound that man has given to is me. I should be the one who would end this war."

"But-"

"Listen to her. Let her go to the hearing." Jia spoke from the kitchen counter as she munched on the cucumber from one hand while the other held her chin resting on it.