••ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт••

"Hold me close and never let me go,
'Cause tomorrows can be so uncertain.
Love can fly and leave just hurting."
ー Kiss Me Quick

The moment, he stopped speaking, she pulled him in a breath taking hug without thinking twice leaving Seojoon froze for a moment.

"I'm so sorry for what happened to you guys. And I'm glad that even after all that happened, you didn't gave up on life thinking that it's your end like many others do." She spoke before pulling away with not even a bit of embarrassment evident on her face because of what she did, like it was something supposed to be done at that moment.

Hearing her words and seeing her actions made Seojoon have this weird warm feeling in his stomach once again as he couldn't help but feel the urge to kiss the hell out of her at that moment, being too overwhelmed with the amount of comfort he felt from her which he craved a lot, all these years.

"But what about Sara? How is she related to all this?" Jia asked bringing him out of his wild thoughts.

"Enough questions for today. I would tell you about her any other day. Though, I told you about everything that you asked earlier so keep your words and eat something now." Seojoon spoke avoiding to look in her eyes as suddenly the floor seemed more attractive to his eyes than her.

"Okay. Okay. I'll keep my words." Jia said chuckling a bit at his change of mood suddenly.

"I think I'm probably crazy cause I'm craving your ramyeon for the nth time even when a whole real meal is in front of me. Maybe I got addicted to it." Jia thought out loud making a light shade of pink creep up on his cheeks not being able to handle the sudden compliment well.

"You should really get rid of your habit of thinking out loud." Seojoon muttered.

"I can't help it, though. I think it~ I mean it~ I say it~ I like it~" Jia sang like she's Ariana having a mini concert performing 7 Rings for her audience. Though, in Jia's case, she only had one person as an audience unlike Ariana's Millions.
{A/n : Anyone here who's a fan of Ari?(。♥‿♥。)}

Seeing her adorable act, his lips curved upwards without him realizing.

"Have a bite." She spoke as she raised the spoon up to his lips out of the blue.

But Seojoon just shook his head signing 'No' while a soft expression was still visible on his face.

"As you wish. Oops- there's a rice on your lips." She said as she noticed a small rice from her spoon got on his lips.

Without really thinking, her fingertips made its way to his lips to remove it only to see Seojoon grab her hand as soon as she was done.

"Don't be so nice to me... " Seojoon said now finally looking at Jia straight into her eyes as he pushed her hand away from him.

"Huh...?"

"I'm afraid I'll fall for you." Seojoon spoke out of the blue without thinking twice.

"And what if I still want to be nice to you...?" Jia said with her face now just few inches apart from his as her eyes stared at his one intensely.

None of their minds were responsible for the words they were saying or the actions they were doing. It came out all natural like there was some spell casted on both of them.

"You're gonna regret it." Seojoon whispered so low that she was barely able to hear it even when she was so close to him at that moment.

"I'm damn sure I won't." These words were enough to give courage to Seojoon to get rid of the distance between their lips.