••уσυ ℓσσк gσσ∂••

"I may not have the softest touch. I may not say the words as such. And though I may not look like much.... I'm yours." ー I'm Yours

••Jia's Pov••

A ray of light attacked my eyes as soon as I tried to open them. I don't know why but my body ached like I've ran about a hundreds of Kilometers. And my stomach gumbled like a thunderstorm. Well...that was a bit understandable considering how less I've eaten in these last few days as compared to my usual diet.

Just as I was about to move on my back, I felt something on the wrist of my right hand.

Opening my eyelids bravely regardless of those killing sunrays, my gaze fell on a sleeping man with a cloth in his hand which was placed on my wrist.

Leaning a bit, I was met with one of the cutest sight that I've ever watched in my 24 years of life.

The majority part of his face was covered with his left arm as they shielded him from the sunrays. Whereas his messy hair was all over the place.

A chuckle left my mouth seeing the small amount of drool on the curve of his lips as they moved in an inaudible words.

Smiling to myself, I wiped it off with my thumb only to hear him groan before saying again something which I was able to hear this time.

"Yuu can'th tate her ainywer... "
(You can't take her anywhere)

*Who could be the girl he is referring to...?*

I thought to myself as my eyes were still on him not wanting to look away for some unknown reason.

It was weird of me to stare at a man like that... Still something inside me just made me do so. It felt like someone glued my eyes on him.

Though, it seemed like the glue wasn't strong enough..

Cause soon, I was able to get distracted by my surroundings, which I first time came across to.

It was an unfamiliar room. It looked simple and cozy. Just the way I like...

Getting off of the bed, I made my way across to a painting which was kept on the floor.

I don't know why but that painting somewhat made me uneasy

I couldn't point out the feeling I was going through, but it sure was not a good one...

Looking at it made me feel so lonely and broken for God knows what reason...

As I was staring at it, my heart almost leaped out of my chest when I felt someone standing right behind me... So close that I was able to feel their breath on my neck...

"I see you got all well now that you're even staring at someone else's belongings shamelessly."

I heard a voice say which I recognized way too well at this point.