••ℓєανє нєя тσ мє••

"Push the bad memories aside,
Put me in the palm of you,
All my life time, I'll be thinking of you."
ー Because Of You

•Jia's Pov••

"You all treat me well for your own profit not because you all are Saint people or something! I know everything very well. I'm not a dumb ass, okay? You all are freaking traitors! And you made me into one too without me knowing!" I bursted out furiously getting shocked looks from each of them.

"Tr-Traitors? To w-what extent have you found out? And how?" Seojoon asked clearly taken aback by the sudden allegation.

"Enough to make me run away as far as possible from you guys. And about how did I find it... I warned you to lock the doors of all rooms, didn't I?"

••Author's Pov••

As realization reached Seojoon's eyes, he couldn't help but curse in his breath.

"You took me too lightly by thinking that I would get along with whatever you guys are planning. It's never happening. Mark my words and let me go back without making me want to cause a trouble over here. Staying here for even a day more would make me feel ashamed of myself. I can't live with such lowly people like you." Jia said bitterly not sparing even a bit of pity while using her words.

"Jia, you need to calm down right now. We can talk about this later. I'll take you to the room for now." Minho said as he attempted to hold her wrist only to see Jia take a step back.

"The last thing that I want is to talk to you, Minho Oppa. How the hell could you lie to me? You said it's not criminal or anything related. Is deceiving your own country isn't part of crime? You know how much I trust you and still didn't even think twice before getting me into this mud."

Hearing the words by Jia, Taemin and Sara shared a confused look with each other.

"Cupcake, it's not what you think it is. I can explain...we can explain." Minho spoke carefully taking her hand in his not wanting to offense her more.

"Don't call me that. And you know what, I don't want an explanation. And I don't have anything to do with your business. Just let me go, that's it."

"I can't do that... We need you." Minho said desperately.

"I don't care. I'm going and that's the end of this conversation." Jia declared before taking long strides towards the door.

"Jia, listen to me." Minho said once again trying to stop her way.

"Jia, don't be-"

"Leave her to me." Seojoon said making her way to Jia who was about to step out of the mansion.

Though, her all efforts went into vain as she felt her body being lifted up in the air out of nowhere.

And before, she could even register what's happening, she was already taken to the room upstairs.

"Tf you're doing!" She shouted furiously getting nothing but a glare from Seojoon which unexpectedly made her feel a hint of fear in her nerves.

"Hold her." Seojoon spoke before he tied her ankles and wrists to the chair.

After he was done, he finally shifted his gaze to the dangerously furious woman in front of him.

"Don't give me that look, Missy. Never forget that we never once did something like this to you before. You asked for this." Seojoon spoke not having any of her tantrums before making his way out along with Taemin and locking the room from outside.