••ι нαтє муѕєℓf••

"No one drives me to exasperation,
Nobody gives my heart palpitations,
Except for you, it's no exaggeration, it's true,
No one else can make my heart flutter like you." ー Make My Heart Flutter

"But kindness doesn't suit everyone. Some people are meant to follow tit for tat rule." Seojoon debated with a wink to her not really minding the harsh yet true personality traits of her.

"I'll take that as an compliment then." She giggled before continuing, "Umm..about yesterday..."

He instantly tensed up already aware of what's about to come up. Mentally cursing at himself for totally forgetting that he has to deal with this mess too thanks to his amazingly ill working brain system that allowed him to pull up that stupid stunt yesterday.

"I wasn't in my ri-right state of mind yesterday. Sorry for my stunt. Try to fo-forget it if you can." He said as light shade of pink appeared on his face.

There was a moment of silence in between them before Jia scoffed in disbelief.

"What? You must be kidding me. Is this when the male lead receives the slap in the book? We're not even together. And I'm getting the feels of getting dumped for the first time in my life." Jia said as she gave a 'You must be nuts.' look to Seojoon while a sarcastic chuckle left her mouth.

"S-Sorry?" Seojoon muttered unable to process her high level of sarcasm.

"You think you could get away with it by your on-the-spot made silly reason? Oh you sure wish." Jia spoke as she took a step closer to him as now they stood face to face.

••Seojoon's Pov••

For some reason, I found myself feeling intimidated by her.

Well... Who wouldn't?

Her lean and perfectly fine body is more than enough to give a strong aura around her. And her alluring heart shaped face with eyes that hold a little mischievousness in them makes her stand out even more. Her lips usually looking like she's holding a smirk. Her height taller than average girls making her almost the same height as me. And the most dangerous part is that she knows the effect she has on people. She looks gl- STOP FKING CHECKING HER OUT, SEOJOON!!!!

"What's going on in this pretty mind of yours, Mr. Kidnapper? It's sure isn't as simple as the reply you gave me." She spoke in a teasing tone while she leaned more towards me lifting my face up with her index finger. Her pair of eyes stared deep into mine for a good moment as I seemed to be unable to reply or move from my place.

"You like me, don't you?" She said with a chuckle as her index finger now left the place under my chin and moved to pinch my left cheek.

"What?!" I said in a half shocked and half taken aback tone.

"Your pupils dilated just now! It's not even the first time I noticed that. According to psychology, it happens when thinking or talking to someone you find attractive. Hence, my 'accusation' proved."

"Gimme a sec- when did we start talking about psychology? I can't understand a single word you're talking about." I spoke in a panicked tone.

Why the hell is this woman so.... I don't know!

Pupils dilating? I never heard about that. It couldn't be true...

"See. You're panicking right now! Don't freak out, Mister. I won't eat you alive for such a thing." She laughed like this was the funniest situation in the world.