prologue

competition. that had always been a big part of meredith's life. from winning sports games as a kid to getting into the best college, she was always rather...competitive. she and her brother always competed for the last chocolate as a kid, the last back spot on the bus in middle school, and the best grades in high school.

of course, she being herself, she always won. it was a thing she was used to, winning. that's why her mom used to show her off to the neighbors, show her straight a's and multiple accolades to them to make them and their kids jealous. this led to a bad habit of hers. liking jealousy. she liked when people got mad at her, wanted to be her, wanted to cry because of her.

well, she wasn't a bad person. maybe a little toxic, but who wasn't? sometimes she got into her own head, messing up something and it completely ruining her day. other days, she calmed herself down, winning whatever she needed to. it used to be a really bad problem for her, but that was when she was still a teenager. she's learned to not be so stubborn and have let other people win now, acting almost like a normal 21 year old. it still irked her, but she's learned to not let it show all too much anymore.

that being said, she was now the top minecraft streamer on twitch, and the top minecraft youtuber. her channels have been growing rapidly over the past few years, due to her skill, her wit, and her humor. she remained faceless, not because she were insecure per se, but purely for privacy. she'd seen how other people who showed their faces to the public have gotten stalked, doxxed, and even worse. so she decided to just go by an alias, making everything all the more easy.

she held records in minecraft, have participated in the mcc's before and gotten first place almost every time. the one record she had yet to try for on stream was one that she was slightly hesitant about; speedrunning.

.

.

.

reccomended settings:
[black background, times new roman, any size]

.

.

unknown as,

meredith "pumpkin" pham

the competitor.
21, she/her, bisexual, scorpio.

socials!
instagram: pumpkin
twitter: pumpkin
alt twit: watermelon
youtube: pumpkin
twitch: pumpkinlive
tiktok: pumpkin

her minecraft skin!

dream as,

himself.
the competition.
21, he/him, unlabeled, leo.

socials!
instagram: dreamwastaken
twitter: dream
alt twit: dreamwastaken
youtube: dream
twitch: dreamwastaken
tiktok: dreamwastakenwastaken

also mentioned:

georgenotfound
sapnap
karl jacobs
tommyinnit
tubbo
wilbur soot
nihachu

and others!

.

.

.

start: 01.20.21
end: 00.00.00