sixteen

twitter!

dream @dream
thank you all so so much for 16 million subs!!!! you are all amazing <33
💬 8,942 🔁 10.7k ❤️ 231k
  |
dream @dream
can we get to 17 mil before pumpkin does????
  |
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
in your dreams green boy :)

technoblade @technothepig
mans only has 16 mil LMFAOOO
  |
user1 @user1
16 mil and still no bitches
  |
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
@georgenotfound is his bitch
  |
george @georgenotfound
pumpkin i'm YOUR bitch
  |
dream @dream
wtf????

instagram!

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by dreamwastaken, karljacobs_, and 2,183,821 otherspumpkin very accurate self portrait

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by dreamwastaken, karljacobs_, and 2,183,821 others
pumpkin very accurate self portrait

dreamwastaken can confirm
|
pumpkin i'll do a portrait of you next

user2 this feels like it has a deeper meaning.....
|
user4 right i hope she's ok
  |
user1 LOL y'all are overreacting chill

irl!

after finishing recording the bit for wilbur's song, meredith quickly sent it to him, attaching a picture of stitches along with it. he sent back an audio recording of him whooping and clapping, making her laugh.

her phone buzzed again after she set it down, making her groan and pick it up again from her comfortable position in her bed. she saw an incoming facetime call from clay, causing her irritated frown to melt into a smile.

"hi." she said as she picked up, pointing the camera up to show herself laying on her bed. originally, she just wanted to lay alone in silence. for some reason at the time, she was feeling awful and just wanted to be left alone. but something inside her told her to pick up the call, so she did.

"hi." he replied. he was laying on his bed too, a small light illuminating his features. every time they facetimed and there wasn't anything chaotic happening, they always took pauses to admire each other. it was an unspoken moment between them, neither of them really even recognizing it as a moment in itself.

"i'm really tired." she yawned, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. she rolled over to her side, bringing her phone in front of her face so they were both in similar positions on their beds.

"me too." she made a face at him.

"seriously? why'd you call me then? it's like, seven, there." she glanced at the clock, seeing it strike midnight.

"i just wanted to see your face. and, i've told you before, my sleeping habits are awful!" his voice raised in pitch slightly before going back to its normal level.