twenty five

walking out on the streets of brighton was different with the whole gang there. a lot louder, was one difference. one very, very, obvious difference. tommy and tubbo were in the front with will, everyone else trailing behind them. meredith got the idea to start vlogging as content for her youtube channel that she posted basically twice a month on, taking out her camera and started recording.

"i'm recording for a vlog now," she warned them, so they wouldn't say anything too out of hand. "hello folks!" she waved at the camera, pointing it toward her arm and clay's arm. "today, we are making a video with quite possibly the biggest amount of clout i can have in real life. we have dream, whose arm this is, sapnap and george who are...somewhere. where are they?"

"oh! there they are!" clay pointed over to a fire hydrant that had a mountain of snow on it, and they were making small snowballs and throwing it at each other. she rose her phone up to film them.

"ay, losers!" she called. "i'm filming for a vlog so say hi!"

"hi!" they both called back, stopping momentarily before resuming again.

she shook her head. "alright, moving on, we have sweet niki here!" she walked up to niki, pointing the camera to her face. she said a quick hello to the camera before meredith walked forward more to the three guys.

"last, and certainly least, we have the three children!" she pointed the camera at them, and of course, they were making sex jokes at the time. "yeah, three children."

"oh, hello!" tubbo turned around, waving at the camera. "i'm tubbo!"

"they know that, idiot." tommy said, whacking his arm. he whined in pain and she laughed at them, mumbling to herself.

"we're just walking in brighton right now, so a lot of people might see us and recognize us. hopefully they don't, though, since it'd be pretty easy to tell who's the other tall blonde guy and the asian girl in the group." she joked.

"i could just say that i'm tommy's older brother or something. honestly i could probably say i'm his cool uncle."

"nah, dream, you're the older brother. don't deny it." she laughed, patting his shoulder. "anyway, did you guys know that george and sapnap were scared of horror movies?"

"oh, yeah," clay chuckled. "they were screaming the whole time. somehow wilbur and niki got to sleep even when sapnap literally fell off of the couch."

"yeah, and that sent us laughing for at least half an hour after that."

"hey!" nick yelled, overhearing them. "you can't say that while you two were canoodling under a bunch of blankets."

"nick!" she hissed, covering the camera lens as if that would mute them. "i'm cutting that out of the video."

he shrugged, going back to gathering snow from the ground and throwing it at george.

"you didn't deny it." clay supplied.

"i'm muting that whole sentence he said. not even gonna edit this unless somehow i fuck up and show my face on it or something. and besides, what's there to deny? it did happen." she was being vague with her description words to try and give herself less work to do in the future, hoping he would understand.

well, of course he did understand. "true, true. can it happen later, too?" he smirked, elbowing her slightly.

"you guys can't see it but dream has the stupidest smirk on his face right now. what are you smirking at, green boy?"

"oh, come on." he sighed. "we're back on that now?"

"it never left, baby!!" she whooped, spinning around in a circle. "er—maybe i probably shouldn't move the camera around this much."