famous birthdays!

pumpkinyoutube star

pumpkin
youtube star

#47 most popular |  ☆ boost
birthday: november 18, 1999 (age 21)
birthplace: n/a

about
gamer who rose to fame for her pumpkin youtube channel. she has earned over 16 million subscribers and 1.6 billion views for her minecraft playthroughs, various server games, and competition videos. she is known for being one of the best, if not the best, minecraft players on any server she joins, and also for her quick wit and comedic relief to any situation. she was nominated for youtube's breakout creator of 2020 and won.

before fame
she created her channel on june 17, 2014. pumpkin's first video was uploaded in may of 2017, now having been hidden on her channel.

trivia
her first video to reach 50 million views was one titled "if i lose bedwars i'll do a face reveal" in may of 2020. she has not yet revealed her face to the public. she is not a family friendly creator, also being renowned for swearing in every single video of hers. she has artistic ability, and has been heard strumming her guitar on one of her streams before.

family life
her real name has not been revealed yet. she has stated that she has an older brother and a cat named stitches. after minecraft championship 12, she lost her bet and posted a baby picture of herself on instagram. she revealed a year ago that english is not her first language, and she is fluent in another language not yet specified.

associated with
she makes videos with wilbur soot and karl jacobs, and multiple other minecraft youtubers. fans compare pumpkin and another popular minecraft creator, dream, a lot in terms of their skill at the game. she has yet to say anything on the subject.

pumpkin popularity
most popular #47
born on november 18 #1
youtube star #13
21 year old #3
scorpio #6
gaming web star #2
first name pumpkin #1

pumpkin is a member of
minecraft
gaming web stars
21 year olds
youtube stars