twenty four

it was still the same day that she arrived at the airbnb, and it was around 12 at night now. tubbo and tommy decided to head up to their rooms and hangout there while the rest of them watched a horror movie downstairs in the whole ass cinema room the house had.

they were all sat in various positions on the u couch, some sitting upside down and some laying down on others. it was halfway through the horror movie, and the only ones truly scared were george and nick, which meredith found hilarious.

niki and wilbur were out cold now, snuggling together on one side of the couch. meredith was sat in between them and clay, with millions of blankets wrapped around her. the other three were just lazily laying on the couch, watching the movie.

"it's so cold." clay complained, reaching over to meredith to try and steal one of her blankets.

"i know." she hissed. "that's why i have so many blankets, now hands off!"

he glanced at the screen, back at her, at the screen again, and faced her again. "oh come on. just one blanket?"

she grumbled, giving him a look. she finally gave in, just lifting her mountain of blankets up and gestured for clay to scoot closer. he was confused, but agreed quickly when he realized meredith's hidden warmth she trapped under the blankets. he covered himself in them too, getting closer to her to absorb her body heat.

"england is so cold." he said. she turned to him, and began to laugh. he turned his face toward her, accidentally making them only an inch apart in space now.

"it is." she whispered, looking up into his eyes. she never really got to see them before, and now she was finally taking all the different colors in. there were speckles of brown that matched his hair in them, and the green still peeked through his half closed eyes violently.

before they knew it, they both slowly began leaning forward, carefully trying to close the already small gap between them.

"fuck!" nick yelled all of a sudden, making the two jump apart in surprise. they looked over at him, seeing him sprawled in pain on the ground instead of the couch. meredith start cackling at him, and clay started wheezing.

"did—did you fall off the couch?" she asked in between breaths.

"no." he shook his head, getting back up and sat next to george again. george was still laughing at him, now almost to the point of tears as he was laying down sideways on the couch now.

"i—i can't do—this." george gasped, holding his stomach as he laughed. nick merely shook his head at the three, trying to gesture to will and niki on the other side of the couch, still sound asleep. they only laughed harder, to the point where meredith was almost the one falling off the couch.

"i'm never letting you live that down." she taunted, still giggling. he stuck his tongue out at her and she just did it back.

there was a stampede of footsteps coming down the stairs, followed by whoops and yells. the two boys ran through the hallways and found the cinema room, bursting through the doors.

"rise and shine!" tubbo yelled. will groaned, grabbing a pillow to try and chuck it at them.

"up up up up!! it's three days until christmas, lads!" tommy screamed, moving around to the front of the couch. from there, he could see that there were obvious pairs within the six adults. will and niki were on one side, george and nick laying next to each other on the opposite site, and clay and meredith cuddling under a bundle of blankets in the middle.

"ahh!!" he screamed, running away to tubbo. "sex!"

"what the fuck." meredith deadpanned as she woke up, groaning and looking around aimlessly. "what time is it, you assholes?"

"eight am." tubbo replied, still smiling. "we got up early to get you guys up early!"

"well, clay and nick are still jet lagged so that probably wasn't the best idea." she said, carefully getting up and put the blankets around clay. "they're still asleep, though, so."

wilbur groaned at the noise, "all of you, please, shut the fuck up." niki stirred from beside him, waking up disoriented and confused.

"i got woken up so now everyone else gets woken up." she declared, going over to the last pair and threw a pillow in their faces. "wake up, you male twats!" she yelled.

"you're an asshole, meredith." george said, his voice still sleepy. nick was somehow still sound asleep, so she resorted to hitting him with a pillow repeatedly to wake him up.

"mm?" he hummed, opening his eyes.

"are you serious? you're the least peaceful one and that's how you woke up. my god." she moved onto clay, knowing the perfect way to wake him up. grabbing the edges of the blankets, she pulled the mountain off of him, causing his eyes to shoot open and he wrapped his arms around his body for a last minute attempt of warmth.

"what? why? you're evil." he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her down next to him. she let out a quiet yelp, falling directly on him. he started hugging her like she was his stuffed animal, smiling contently. "take away my warmth, you become my warmth."

"clay," she tried getting up, but his grip on her was tight. "clay, please let me up." she tried, sarcasm seeping in her voice.

"make me." he mumbled.

"aww," george cooed obnoxiously loudly. "hashtag couple things!"

"did you just say hashtag out loud?" clay asked, looking up from behind meredith's shoulder.

"hashtag what about it?"

"fucking idiot." he said.

meredith piped up, "can't call someone what you are. i'm suffocating. dying right now. and you're not letting me go. please let me go."

he gave in, releasing his grip on her. as soon as she stood back up, she began dramatically catching her breath, bending over and heavily breathing. "see! suffocation."

instagram!

❤️💬↗️liked by karljacobs_, dreamwastaken, and 3,484,482 otherspumpkin pumpkin out of place in the snow what will she do

❤️💬↗️
liked by karljacobs_, dreamwastaken, and 3,484,482 others
pumpkin pumpkin out of place in the snow what will she do

dreamwastaken photo creds??
|
pumpkin photocredsgiventodream there
|
user1 OH MYG OD HE TOOK THIS PCITURE IM GONNA CRY

karljacobs_ i have snow in north carolina too!
|
pumpkin i have a heated pool
|
karljacobs_ :(