twelve

incoming facetime call from clay

"what." she deadpanned, declining it and going back to the audio call. "why are you facetiming me?"

"so i can prove i'm not a man child! you don't have to show your face if you don't want to, but i'm fine with showing you mine."

"okay..." she replied, slightly wary. she tapped the answer facetime button this time, turning the camera off and waited for his end to load in.

when it finally did, meredith was met with a man whose voice seemed like it didn't fit him at all. he had shimmering darker blonde hair, pale skin with a light blush dusted on his cheeks, freckles of all different sizes dotting along that blush, and the most striking green eyes she had ever seen. his jawline was sharp, his hair fluffy and flowing over his forehead, and his lips smiling and pink.

she was glad that she didn't have her camera on at the moment, because all clay would see was her basically choking on her pizza and red faced.

"what the fuck." she said after she calmed down.

"is that a good what the fuck or a bad one?" his brow raised, lips turning up to a smirk.

"uh—you don't need to know that. who gave you the right to be attractive, what the hell?" she said, bluntly. she wasn't one for hiding finding people attractive, so she usually just said it out loud.

this time it was his turn to move the camera away from him. she heard a loud rustle, probably him burying his face in something, and a small screech. she laughed, "did i get you flustered, clay?"

"...maybe." he replied, coming back in frame. "did i get you flustered?" the motherfucker was already back in his usual cocky self, with a smirk plastered on his face.

she avoided the question. "i bet i could make you even more flustered."

"how?" he was intrigued.

"mm," she hummed an 'i don't know' sound. "maybe i'll show my face later when you're not looking, make you glance at your phone and do a double take at my hot and sexy face."

he wheezed. "you do that. anyway, this is what i look like! not so man child anymore, hm?"

"still a little man child." she teased. "i think if you shave that weird stubble you have going on then you'll be less of a man child."

he hummed. clay set his phone down on the side of his monitor, facing it toward him as he worked on his computer. she glanced over his features again, seeing his side profile this time. it was basically perfect, what the hell.

"clay." she spoke.

he turned to her, expecting her face to be on screen. he was disappointed, however, when it wasn't. "yeah?"

"ha! bet you thought i'd be showing my face! i'm just trying out your name again. it's hard enough piecing a new name to a voice, but now i have to piece the name to the voice to the face?" her voice got muffled at the end of her sentence due to her shoving another piece of pizza in her mouth.

"can't be that hard." he replied.

"you haven't even seen my face yet! you don't have a face to piece to a name!" she exclaimed.

"you could change that at any second." he pointed out.

she set down her pizza, wiping her fingers off and shrugging. "okay."

reaching over to her phone, she tapped the turn camera on button, and waited for his reaction as she grabbed the slice she was eating.

he was silent, just staring at his phone. her lips curled into a smile, glancing back at him from her pizza. "what?" she asked. "like what you see?"

"mhm." he replied nonchalantly. she coughed on her pizza, setting it down and continuing on to having a coughing fit.

"you're going to make me choke on my food someday." she pointed at him. she smiled, remembering that he could now finally see all the hand gestures she did as she talked. she picked up a glass, beginning to sip from the cup.

"you'd probably like it though." he had his face in his hand, all squished up. no one would think that those words came out of his mouth if they only saw what she saw.

she choked on her water that she was drinking, setting the glass down with a loud clink as she looked at him with wide eyes. "what the fuck," she laughed. "you freak!"

he shrugged, neither agreeing nor denying it. that only made her laugh harder, little squeaks coming out from her laugh that only showed when she was uncontrollably giggling.

"god, okay." she said as she settled down. "well, nice to meet you, i'm meredith and this is what i look like!"

he chuckled. "nice to meet you too, meredith. i'm clay and this is what i look like. you're beautiful."

she covered her face and mouth with one hand, turning the phone away from her with the other as she began to grow red. "stop. stop it right now."

"am i wrong?" he asked in a purposefully slowed voice.

"jesus fuck! is this what you do with george?!" she said incredulously.

"mm, it's more toned down with him and it's only onscreen."

"oh, so does that mean you mean it with me?" she was back to her normal self, yet slightly more suggestive than usual.

he shrugged again. "maybe."

twitter!

pumpkin :> @pumpkin
can we get #dreamisaflirt trending on twitter today folks or #dreamisugly
either works :)
-sincerely, pumpkin
💬 9,732 🔁 35.8k ❤️ 348k

dream @dream
?????!:!:&/&;&@;@
  |
dream @dream
wtf
  |
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
am i wrong?!?!

user5 @user5
what's the reasoning behind this pumpkin
  |
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
dream is a flirt confirmed by pumpkin
he kept flirting with me
therefore he is a flirt
also he's ugly
  |
dream @dream
pumpkin wtf
  |
user5 @user5
LOOLLL

george @georgenotfound
wait do u know what he looks like now
  |
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
yes he's ugly
  |
george @georgenotfound
@dream why does she get to see u before me
  |
dream @dream
omfg

karl :) @karljacobs_
#dreamisaflirt
  |
sapnap @sapnap
#dreamisaflirt
  |
george @georgenotfound
#dreamisaflirt
  |
quackity @quackity
#dreamisugly
  |
tommyinnit @tommyinnit
#dreamisugly
  |
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
#dreamisugly #dreamisaflirt
  |
dream @dream
WTF

now trending in the us:

#dreamisaflirt
minecraft content creator pumpkin tweeted a post that has now went viral asking fans to get this hashtag trending. her reasoning behind this is that dream was supposedly flirting with her and she wants everyone to know.

#dreamisugly
minecraft content creator pumpkin tweeted a post that has now went viral asking fans to get this hashtag trending, along with another one seen somewhere else on the trending page. she has seen dream's face and is publicly calling him ugly as a joke.