Chapter- 56

-Fima-

I've had this high fever since evening and my mother is putting a cold wet towel on my forehead. I am feeling like my soul is being pulled towards some unknown place. A rage is working inside me and my head is bursting with pain. I have a feeling that today something's gonna happen; some judgment is gonna be made.

I can see Sirius's face in my head.

That majestic yet cute wolf!

That wolf is my husband. I still get it hard to believe.

After getting back to my homeland, I always feel like that royal wolf is calling me in Zach's voice. But today I'm feeling this exceptionally strong and undeniable pull towards him.

I really want to see him...

I want to see Zach...

Temperature is increasing in my body and making me feel that I'm getting shattered from within.

How are my kids?

How are Nathan and others?

Why does it feel so ominous?

Did I make any mistake by leaving them?

Why does it feel like they need me?

"Shhh... Everything will be fine. He'll come for you. Hana, Ziya, and Alex will come for you. Now don't cry. Don't cry and get well soon." I hear my mother's voice. "Call an ambulance, Fima's baba (father). I don't think it's normal."

"Okay." Baba seems to be anxious.

"Why doesn't this silly girl let us contact her husband? So many days have passed, yet her husband is not contacting her too." Ma sounds helpless.

"Don't complain. I forbade her to marry a foreigner..." baba and ma continue, but I cannot hear anymore. Everything becomes blurry in front of me.

-Nathan-

So horrible!

The whole hall room is filled with killing intent. As an omega, it's getting more and more suffocating for me. Emilia is fighting surrounding me.

The wolves break the window and jump out in the open field to fight. Sara is trying to scatter her wolves so that they can run to the woods. Not long after, the sound of wolves howling and roaring spread over the area. The air is getting heavier with the smell of blood by each second.

The opposite pack is well aware of my being the weakness of the pack. This is making me feel guilty. Why did Alpha Sirius keep me by his side? I'm doing nothing but holding them down. Am I gonna be the sacrificial lamb?

A hard nudge on my back wakes me up. Emilia is asking me to shift. Emilia and one other wolf back me up while I shift.

I run through the battleground to find a safe place to hide. I can't let myself be a burden on Emilia or others.

There is so much tension in the air that I don't know the passing of time.

-Loren-

Once again, I try to mind link our king but get no response. So I link to Sentino, the beta of the king.

"Here's a battle going on. What should I do?"

"I thought you were sent to attend a wedding." Beta Sentino replies. "What happened?"

"This wedding is just a facade to reveal Alpha Sara Liz Kingston's crime of attacking the Crimson Moon pack, and the royal mate and the children of Alpha Isaac Sirius Dasan."