Chapter- 44

-Fima-

It's the fifth month. My baby bump is already showing. I and Zach are waiting at the clinic for my report.

Every day I am going through a lot of worries even though I am being taken care of by Zach, mom and dad. Recently I am seeing similar dreams almost every night. I see I give birth to two kids- one is a human and the other one is something in between a human and a beast. Both kids love each other and they love me very much. I love them too but it is horrifying. That mixed kid just scares me.

My trail of thoughts gets cut by hearing our name. An assistant is calling us to enter the doctor's room. Zach holds me gently to help me stand and we get into the room. The doctor hands over my report.

"Congrats! You're going to have twins." the doctor declares. Doctor Jimmy is one of our Locality's.

Listening to his sentence, I feel a thump remembering the dream but I shake it off of my head and let the joy of having twins flood over my heart. When I was a kid, I always thought that how it would be if I had a twin. Twin kids are so cute to me. And now I'm gonna have them; my twin babies. But there's a fear lurking in a dark corner of my heart. 

Am I gonna make it to the last? Will the babies get enough space in my womb? Will they be okay and healthy?

I come out of my thought feeling a touch of soft lips. Zach has just kissed my cheek. He looks happy. I can see the shine in his eyes. Looking at those beautiful shining eyes of my lover, I forget my worries.

I can do it. I'll make it to the last and our babies will be all fine and healthy.

Though it's the fifth month, I can feel their movements. One of them has started kicking me already. I'm now worried about the other one who is slower in growth.

Nowadays I feel like I am surrounded by wolves more and more. It seems that all the wolves have come out of the forest and staying around me. Somehow I'm feeling irritated for them.

-Zach-

Fima's sixth month is getting at the end. Normally werewolf kids take birth at the sixth month. Is Fima going to deliver our kids this month? With a worrying heart I am waiting for them.

Though we are taking great care of her, she seems extremely exhausted. Her body, especially her legs, has swollen with water. She always feels burning hot inside, drinks a lot of water and spends a lot of time in the bath tub. She has become somewhat irritated too. I know she's not fond of dogs or wolves except me and the wolves of my pack. But nowadays, she's not letting my wolf form or any other wolves getting closer to her. This is making Sirius depressed. I really want to spend my time with her in my wolf form more. She's having nightmares too which is making her more irritated to her surroundings. Doctor Jimmy told us to have patience with her as she will have a lot of mood swings. I feel pretty bad for her. Whenever I see her suffering, I cannot help wishing to take her suffering.

**

It's the seventh month and I was feeling frustrated at first as Fima didn't deliver our kids yet. But she's having pain. The time of her delivery has come.

After crying the whole night in pain, Fima delivered our kids at the morning. She gave birth to a boy and a girl. The girl is a premature human baby and the boy is an omega. After checking up properly when the doctor informed me about them, a part of me felt disappointed. Sirius is silent. Mom and dad seem disappointed though they are not saying anything. As an Alpha, it's hurting me for not giving birth to an Alpha. Sirius is also feeling agitated. A nurse comes to me holding the baby boy in her arms and hands me over the baby.