Chapter 5

-Fima-

Today I have a presentation. I am all prepared but my heart is beating loudly. It's not like my first presentation, but still I am a little bit nervous. Reports have been submitted already. Now I am going to the building where our classes are held. Our presentations will be presented there too.

I am trying to remember my lines to say while walking. Suddenly a big wall pops up in front of me. I shriek and jump backward. My laptop was about to fall down from my hand.

I look at the wall.

Oh! It's third time; I am seeing this model like unbelievably handsome boy. And today also he smells good. It's not like I am poking out my nose in the air to smell him. It's more like this tempting body smell is emitting from his body.

Oh! His eyes and his handsome face! But over the years, I have built up strong immunity against the charms of charming handsome men. I have to use it now and I am good at using it.

He seems to say something.

-Zach-

I think she recognizes me. She is looking at me with childlike curiosity in her eyes. She's cute and looks younger than her age.

"What's your name?" I said finally gathering all the courage. My wolf is too excited. If he had another existence or a real body, he would have jumped on her and started to lick her face. Her smell is stronger. So stronger that I am having almost the same wish as my wolf Sirius except licking part; I would like to hug her... sniff her... kiss her... may be.

She frowns listening to my question. After some hesitation she says,

"Fima. It's Fima Majumdar."

Her voice is not high pitched like most of the girls. It's a deep and strong voice. Hearing her name in her voice makes my heart beats loudly.

'Cute name!' Sirius remarks. He is happy.

Now it's my turn to reject her. With this thought Sirius gets alert. I can feel his stress in my brain.

'Don't do that or I will break you.' Sirius threatens me.

'No, you won't do anything.' I reply.

I give my attention to Fima again.

"I am Isaac Dasan..." oh, it's so hard. It feels like my heart will come out breaking my ribs.

"I'm Isaac Dasan..." I try again but it feels like I am ripping my own existence.

'You can't reject her. She is our other half, our soul mate. You can't tear yourself up, right? So give up.' Sirius says.

I look at her. Her eyes are much bigger than before. She is watching me curiously. Surely she is thinking me some crazy person.

"I, Isaac Dasan... Fima Majumdar..." I started with a strong alpha tone but could not utter the rest of the sentence. I gulped.

She says with amusement, "Yes?"

Corners of her lips are getting upward. She is suppressing her laughter.

"I, Isaac Dasan..." I try last time but I cannot gather the strength in my tongue to reject her. Oh, I know from the beginning that I cannot reject her. If I could, I would have rejected her on our first meeting. Or I could have rejected her in her absence easily. But I waited for this long time to reject her. In my stubbornness I made the decision and tried to execute it but failed.

I close my eyes. How can I reject her who holds the strongest bond connection in the whole world with me? For her I waited for so long. Not only me but also my whole pack was waiting for her. And now I get her. How can I reject her? No matter what she is, she is my mate. No wolf can reject their soulmates after longing for them so intensely for a long time. Now I realize the intensity of their relationship and the hardship of rejection.