Chapter 40

-Fima-

The transition of my life from being a single carefree butterfly to a married responsible grownup woman has been completed smoothly. I have successfully step into the next phase of my life. And so... I am crying. I don't know what happened to me. I can't control my emotion and also the tears. Alya is getting annoyed. Zach is feeling uneasy. I can understand it but I can't help it.

After almost two hours I am able to control my tears. Then Zach takes me to introduce with his distant relatives. All of them are kinda overwhelming. They are tall, handsome and beautiful and they all have a wild aura around them like Zach. But I don't give my mind to that. Today's my wedding day and I'm very emotional right now. One of them, whom I think I can never forget, is totally on a different level. He has the darkest olive skin tone and has his hair dyed to blonde, I can see the black roots though. He is overwhelmingly handsome and only two inches shorter than Zach.

No, no, I'm not feeling any kind of weird feelings for him. I am a married woman now.

His name is Ivan Maximiliano Preto and is only 17 though he looks a lot huge than his age. He seems well respected. Nathan and his relatives, especially those who are Nathan's neighbors, are staying as far away from him as possible. And I get it now why.

Zach takes me to introduce to him. His presence is kinda overbearing. He has something powerful and strong about him that creates pressure on nerves and pushes the people with weak nerves away from him. A Magnificent aura! More magnificent than Zach's!

Ivan shows his bright teeth through his wide grin. "So you got your mate at last. Congratulations to both of you, fifth brother Isaac Sirius Dasan and pretty lady..." 

Though Zach has just said my name to him, he says in a way so that I say my name again to fill in the gap. He stretches his hand out to take my hand. I know it's their custom to kiss on top of a lady's hand out of courtesy or something that I don't care. I am not into this. Only Zach has the right to kiss me now.

So I keep my hands away from him and say, "Fima Majumdar."

He looks at his empty at hand and seems disappointed. Zach looks at me from the corner of his eyes. He gets it amusing I guess.

"Do you know who I am? Or what am I to your husband Zach?" He says casually.

I look at Zach. He seems a little bit overwhelmed by Ivan. I too am feeling that he loves to show off his magnificent power and authority. It intrigues my disliking. I never like this type of people. I feel irritated.

"I am the heir of first brother, the King of this whole race. Isaac, did you not tell her about us?" Ivan says in a proud and authoritative tone. The more he's showing off his power, the more I feel suppressed by him, the more I want to slap him.

Why this puny punk of 17 with such a huge body like an ox is behaving this audacious!

-Ivan-

She is looking irritated. She refused to accept my courtesy. I thought her as an indecent and illiterate woman. I looked at Isaac and he seemed to enjoy his illiterate wife's indecent act. So I push my aura a little bit more. A normal human like her has to bow her head in front of me; even her husband is lowering his head in front of me.

Isaac says, "I am sorry I didn't tell her about our history yet."

"Oh!" I look at her. She's frowning her eyebrows. "That's why she's frowning this ferociously at me."

"No, frowning is her habit. I face it a lot and it's totally harmless." He laughs dryly.

"Is it funny?" She asks frowning even more.