Chapter 23

(Dear Readers, my story has reached to 1k views and it's all because of your love and support. Thank you for your support. Please keep supporting me always. Read, vote, comment and share my story. Love you all. -Fspinkey)

-Zach-

I was talking to Rex after Seeing off Mason's parents. They are happy for their child.

"Hey Rex, are you still mad at me?" I say to Rex. He's like an older brother to me.

"No, I'm not. But I really think that you should come to a decision as quick as you can. After all she'll be our Luna."

"So, you don't have a problem that she's a weak human and from another culture?"

"That's not important in my eyes. It's true that I'd like a strong werewolf like Sara as our Luna. She seems strong and perfect beside you. But Fate has chosen Fima as your mate. It's not like we have any other choice. She must be perfect as your mate and our Luna, I think."

I chuckle. After a pause, Rex says again, "When are you gonna introduce her to our pack? Everyone is waiting for your mate. When will you tell her about us?"

"I don't know. I'm still confused. I don't know what's going on in her mind. I still don't know her well."

"I don't get it. Just take the step as a man. She wants to get married to the person she loves. Then just propose her. Be a man and tell her that you love her and want to marry her. And then tell her about us. if you need support, we'll support you. What are you so confused about?" Rex says.

Nathan says, "Yes, there's no confusion in love. Just tell her how you feel sincerely and you'll take her responsibility and marry her. I'm sure she'll understand you and open herself to you."

Rex snorts, "Don't tell me, you are not confused about her but confused about your own feelings towards her."

Bull's eye! Sirius says in my mind. He guessed it correct. Sirius snorts too.

Seeing me silent, Rex and Nelson look at me with widened eyes. Nathan looks at me with saddened eyes and then averts his gaze.

"Look, don't react like this. I might be confused about my love towards her. It's not like I hate her or not like her. But I can't say that I love her yet. She's something totally different from me or my imagination. I just can't handle the difference. I feel the pull towards her. But I don't wanna give myself in to that pull. I just wanna confirm that my love is not only for mate bonding but it's also my true feelings towards her. I just can't make you understand it. But... I like her."

Nelson says, "Buddy, are you joking? How can you be confused about falling in love with your mate? I am unable to stay away from L. I just fell for her as soon as I saw her."

"Buddy, your mate is a werewolf like you. So you both have the liberty to feel the bonding between you. But mine is a human who is unaware of mate bonding. I just can't go and say 'hey, you are my mate. Let's mate.' She doesn't feel it. There's something absent between us."

"Alpha, do you know that she is being affected by the mate bonding?" Nathan says in a low voice. "In my guess, she feels the pull towards you even though it's faint. I have seen her getting upset for you, jealous over you, happy for you, blushing for you. You both are sharing soul mate bonding. She doesn't feel it wildly like you as her soul doesn't carry a beast like you. But she has a soul. How can she not feel it?"

I feel myself dumbfounded. I am totally unable to utter a word.

You are so stubborn. Says Sirius.

Yeah I know that. But why are you all making me feel that I am the selfish person here?

Rex says, "Whatever. Leave the confusion. Now listen to me Alpha. Let's see the present situation. You are getting attached to your mate, right? And it's growing inside you."