Chapter 27

-Zach-

I slowly get to sitting position on my bed.

'Did you ever wish for my love, Zach?' this horrible sentence is playing in my head again and again.

My whole body is tired and wounded because of the battle the day before yesterday. I take my cell phone and open a folder. I normally avoid this folder. I don't open it but can't even delete it.

This folder is full of her pictures, our pictures. I click on an image to get full view. It's our wedding day's picture. She's wearing her traditional wedding dress. And I was dressed like an elf prince. She's looking so beautiful like a princess. It was her wish to make our wedding like fairy tales where the elf prince weds the human princess.

Remembering this memory, I chuckle. I see other pictures of her cooking for the first time for us, the pictures of our honeymoon, and the pictures of her six month pregnancy. When I see our picture of holding our twin baby Ziya and Hana, my eyes get warm and view gets blurred. Something is pinching my eyes as I feel tears have gathered there. And then two water drops fall off on the mobile screen.

It hurts... it hurts so much without her. I can't forget her face when she left us. I feel a pain in my chest and a whine gets out of my throat. I don't know when my three children came into my room and they start to cry with me loudly.

"Dadda's hurt... Waaa...aaa..." Alexis, the youngest one, yells.

"Dadda, don't cry. Dadda's pain, go away." My little princess Hana kisses me.

"Dadda, don't cry." Ziya says wiping my tears with his hands.

I hug them and cry with them. I know I'm gonna be embarrassed because of this stupid moment. But I can't hold it any longer inside my heart.

After some moment, I control myself and kiss them. Ziya and Hana are twins. They are five years old. Youngest one is Alexis and he's four years and four months old; he'll be the next alpha. Fima unexpectedly gave birth to the alpha after taking unbearable pain for six months.

I sigh and say, "Did you have your breakfast?"

"Yes, we had our breakfast and lunch. It's afternoon now." says Ziya.

I look at him. For how long have I been sleeping?

Knock! Knock!

"Zach, you are awake?" my mother opens the door and comes in. She has been waiting outside so that I could have my moments with my children.

"You've been sleeping for one and a half day... almost thirty two hours, dear. How are you feeling now?" my mom says worriedly.

"This long time! Yeah, I'm feeling ok. I think my small injuries have already been healed. But my internal injuries and broken bones will take some time, I think. How are others? Nelson and my other warriors?"

"They are taking rest too. Rex and Emilia are both severely injured and other warriors are injured too. Your dad is taking care of the pack on behalf of you. when you feel better, visit them. I have prepared some light food for you. Can you freshen up yourself?"

"Yes. I'm going."

When I move from my bed I feel sharp pain in my rib bone and left shoulder. Mom calls the children and takes them out of the room. I move to the bathroom.

It was indeed a fierce fight. I had to beat both Sara and her father and kill them. Over the past few years, I was taking back our joint investment and other social and corporate activities which we had with the Blue Creek pack. The process was slow but effective. Nelson and Nathan helped me with this. I did this to avenge my people who were killed by them. Sara Kingston plotted to harm my mate and in the process my poor people had to die. Even remembering that day, my blood boils in rage. She even targeted my children. I'd like to kill her one more time by tearing her into pieces. Well, I tore her body apart.