Chapter- 47

-Fima-

Zach has been very busy lately. People from Blue Creek community, especially Sara Kingston, have been to our community frequently since the last meeting at our pack house. The duty of the guards of our community has increased; they are working very hard to keep their watch on the whole community. People of our community seem happy to mingle with them.

Standing at the edge of the balcony, I hear the giggles of my children playing in the lawn. I smile at them. I want to play with them under the sun too so I get back to my bedroom. While tying my hair, I hear a shout and look over the long glass window which is near the mirror.

What I see makes me lose my senses. I see that Sara, totally naked, is walking to my children.

What the hell is she doing?

Then I notice an unusual thing about her. Her face is a bit distorted. It doesn't look like a human at all.

What is she?

I feel a numbness flowing down through my body. I am scared, so scared.

"What is she?" I mumble and my inside cries out loud thinking about my kids.

'I need to save them.' Just this few words flash in my mind like thunder and break down all the numbness. Just then I see Zach reaches there.

Seeing him I feel relaxed but still I want to save my kids and Zach as well. Then I notice another strange thing that I never even dreamt to see.

-Zach-

"Ugh! This bitch has come here in a hangover state. Fima will be mad when she'll see her." I say in a tired tone.

Her dress up was also very carefree today and her face has a desperate look. She is always like this- acting careless and unwilling to bear the consequences.

Nelson says, "Well, she is looking a little bit, no, she's looking totally on edge. I'm having a bad premonition, Alpha Isaac."

"Hmm."

Just when I concentrate on my work, I feel something off. Sirius is getting restless. Then I feel the agitation of another Alpha of my blood- Alexis and following it- I feel the transformation of an Alpha of another pack. Then we hear the loud cry of my daughter Hana and then Ziya. Sirius jumps in my head to come out and I roar, "Sara! That bitch!"

We run to the lawn and see the naked Sara who is halfway in her transformation. I roar loudly at her while transforming. Alexis is growling on the ground on his four hands and legs and their nanny and Jiya are shivering behind him. Hana is looking paralyzed, like she doesn't know what to do, what to feel. I jump in my wolf form in front of them.

Suddenly Sara gets back into her human form and laughes crazily. "Whoa! I was just playing with the kids. Why are you so mad?"

Sara comes and brushes my fur in a seductive way. At this moment a sky piercing cry makes us look at the balcony.

It's Fima!

I feel almost a heart attack and forget everything around me. I am so scared right now as I don't know what to do. Sirius jumps back in my head and I transformed into human once again. Seeing this, she shouts again. I feel everything has frozen around me, the time, the people, the wind, this whole world and the universe.

-Fima-

Zach's face is distorting! And it looks like a dog!

No, he's not a dog. A wolf! He's a wolf!

Sirius! He has turned into a beast that I named Sirius!