Chapter 19

(This is the chapter I have updated together with Chapter- 18. So don't miss Chapter- 18. Happy reading Fspinkey)

-Fima-
The more I read, the more I feel my brows twitched. I read hurriedly.

Bullshit topic! Mating! Huh! I think in my mind as I am losing my patience because of this weird topics full of s*xual sh*ts.

"It's written that mating is a s*xual process between two opposite genders to reproduction."

"Oh and...?"

"Tch! Do you want explanation now?"

He nods his head without moving his eyes from mine.

"If I explain, you will leave me now, Okay? 'Cause I have lots of studies. I need to go through my notes with calm head and alone."

He unwillingly says, "Okay, okay i got it. God! You just don't care for me."

I roll my eyes at him and scroll down the page and read again.

"Two opposite genders with most compatible body hormones and structures release a smell that attracts them the most to each other. The stronger the smell, the stronger the attraction and compatibility. The more compatibility, the more passionate s*x relationship and the stronger babies born. Animals can smell their potential mates with whom they can give birth to the strongest next generations. But the human can't recognize the smell. Subconsciously their brains process the smell and make them feel attracted to their potential mates so that they can give birth to the strongest children."

Oh, so embarrassing! But I tried to say these in a monotonous tone.

"Really?"

"They are saying it here." I shrug pointing at the screen.

"Do you know I'm able to recognize the strongest and the sweetest smell in this whole world? We can smell our mate."

I scoff. "Really? Nathan was saying the same thing a few days ago." I cross my arms and say the words in a challenging way. "So, you are saying that you can smell and recognize your potential mate? What? Are you a beast? Who's it? From whom are you getting the sweetest and strongest smell?" I put a smirk on my face.

He stands straight. "It's you."

I feel a boom in my heart. My smirk vanishes. I think I heard the wrong word.

"Believe it or not; at this moment I am getting the sweetest and strongest smell which is beyond comparison with any other smell in this whole world. The smell that is making me go crazy just to hold her into my arms and make her mine. The sweet and tempting smell of my mate. And it's coming from you."

I feel like one after another thunders crashing on me. And I am shocked to realize that his words are making me happy, free of all the worries. His words were coming from the depth of his heart and the tone seemed serious. The voice was deep and manly. His deep eyes were serious, full of honesty and passion. Am I seeing the right thing? I am just enchanted by him. I look back at the screen.

"Don't flirt with me. I am not Sara. You'll get nothing by flirting with me. I have been brought up with different thoughts and values than you. I value marital relationship and I don't like and avoid relationship without marriage. If I get into a relationship, I'll marry that person, make sure that he'll take my responsibility and the responsibilities of our children as well, whom I'm going to give birth AFTER our marriage. I can't accept and I don't value the relationship without marriage."

I think I make myself clear to him now. If he has even a bit of fascination towards me, he'll know our distance and differences and will take the right way to move. I am feeling this stings in my heart. I don't know why but I come up with Sara again.