Chapter- 43

-Zach-

"Zach! Sirius! Who are you?" Her eyes are showing her panic and the whole room is filled with her smell of fear.

Listening to her question, I feel a big thump in my heart like it'd just burst out and Sirius shrinks in my head. I feel my head is empty for some moments. I gulp and stretch a smile on my face "I am Isaac Sirius Dasan, your husband. How could you forget your husband's full name? That's so cruel."

I start walking to her and notice that she is shrinking herself under the blanket. I pause but start to walk again. I have to win her. Nothing can take her far away from me. "Ouch! It hurts. Look, my heart's bleeding." I grab my chest and show the fake sad expression.

When I sit beside her, she looks at me for some long moments. The time is passing so slowly and I become restless. Her panic is infectious as I'm also getting panicked.

"Fima..."

Tears are rolling down her cheeks and she spreads her hands towards me. "Zach!"

I lean and hug her instantly. I sigh in relief. "It's okay. It's okay, my love!"

"I saw a very bad dream. No, It was the worst ever." she says in a shaky voice.

"What did you see? You can tell me." I look at her. Her eyes are wider as if she is saying a thousand words at a time through her eyes. But her mouth doesn't say anything.

"It's okay. You don't need to say anything. It was a nightmare. Forget it. You should now eat or drink something."

I place a kiss on her lips and feel that she shudders a little bit. It hurts me. I wonder what she saw in her dream. It must be about me and Sirius.

Whatever it is, I leave all that thoughts and help her to get up from the bed and freshen her up. After that, she eats food like a hungry monster.

"Zach, how long have I been asleep?" She says while eating. Her food is almost over.

"It's been three days." I say in a low tone and hear a 'clang' sound.

The spoon falls from Fima's hand. She's looking shocked. "Three days?" She touches her neck with her right hand and gasps. I'm sure she felt the biting mark. Though the wound has almost healed but there's a deep scar where I've bitten her. She's looking at me with fearful eyes. I see fear, shock and question in her eyes one by one.

"Fima, you've been attacked by virus. Remember that night; you already had fever. And I'm sorry I didn't know about it. I couldn't control myself and went ahead, having s*x with you, biting you and so on. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

I am really feeling sorry as I have to lie to her. I can't look at her into eyes. I really love her and don't wanna lose her. I'm still not prepared to tell her the truth. I sigh. After some moments, I hear soft 'clang' 'clang' sound and look at her. She is eating again.

After a long moment of silence she says, "It's okay. Let's forget all these. It's not your fault, you didn't know it. I want to live happily with you but be careful from next time. Don't get this much violent. You don't know how much it hurt that time."

Saying this, she drinks a little and finishes her meal. I feel so happy and grateful to her that I feel the urge to howl loudly to let everyone know that I am on cloud number nine. I rush to hug her and kiss her. "Thank you... thank you so-o-o much. I love you."

"I love you too." She says softly.

After that, Fima never runs away from me. During our intimate moments, I turn her body so that she doesn't need to see my face though she sometimes objects. I cannot let her see my wolf face. When Sirius crawls out, I become wilder. But Fima has adapted herself to this and accepted that she likes my wildness now.