Chapter 8

-Zach-

She is sitting in an attention position. And I don't like it.

When I sat beside her, her body was touching mine. It is my first time feeling her touch. It's kinda electrifying. I can feel the wave after wave of warmth, happiness and a sense of fulfillment in my whole body.

Sirius has calmed down. He is growling inside my head. I can feel his soft growls in my chest. Oh! He is so happy. Everyone can feel the light mood of Sirius. I am afraid they might hear its low growling too. It's a bit embarrassing.

But still I want it more.

I suddenly feel a shift beside me. I look at her. She moves closer to Alice and is looking outside the glass.

A sense of disappointment and sadness start to well up in me. I clench up my fist and release it.

"Hey, how's your face? Is it hurting very much? I am sorry for the sudden brake."

She looks at me. "Yeah it's hurting a bit. But I'm okay." She looks outside again.

She is not wearing scarf today. Her long black hair is tied to her left side loosely. they are silky smooth and soft. It's beautiful and has a nice smell. Not the smell of shampoo, it's her smell.

I sigh and dial the number of our pack doctor. "Hey! Uncle Peter, could you come to our house now? You need to see someone... no, no, my parents are okay. There's someone injured, you need to see... okay we will meet then."

Today is his day off; he must be at home.

She looks at me; her eyes are showing a bit of gratitude... may be.

I feel a burst of warmth full of happiness.

Damn this mate bonding! Her each and every action, whether it's big or small, is influencing me this greatly.

I sigh.

Our car reaches at our home. We get down from the car. She is looking at our house with mesmerized eyes. I am happy, she likes our house.

Mom was waiting for us. She opens the door and welcomes us. Alice hugs mom and kisses her cheek. Nelson and Nathan greet mom too.

"Hello Mrs. Dasan!" says Fima softly.

My mom goes and hugs her. "Oh hello, Dear! I heard from Zach about you. I am sorry for the accident. I was waiting to see you." She lightly kisses her cheek affectionately.

Though she hugs her back, she's stiffened. She seems shy and uncomfortable.

Mom gets that; she holds her hand and takes her to the room prepared for her. She gets in and likes it. I can see it in her face, in her eyes.

-Fima-

We get down the car and very big house has been waiting for me there.

"This whole area is our locality. We live near Zach's house. It's over there." Alice points me a house nearby.

The person who lives in a crowded city like me cannot say that house is near.

The house has big yards in front of it and also back of it. The area is peaceful and beautiful with lots of green tall trees. This whole locality looks like a park to me.

We are welcomed by a woman; I guess she is Zach's mother. Her hair is blonde and she has sharp eyes, and sharp nose. Though she must be almost forty, she has a strong body structure. She is way taller than me. I feel embarrassed beside her.

She hugs and kisses me. Well that's new for me. I am not used to this kind of greetings. In my country only the blood relatives who are old females hugs me. Kisses are rare. I think she feels my uneasiness. She holds my hand and takes me to my room.