Chapter 17

-Fima-

I am getting irritated by a certain person's presence and that person is Sara Kingston, the daughter of neighbor locality's leader. She's so annoying, getting her big b**bs always glued to Zach's arm. And what is she wearing? A top which is letting everyone see the huge b**bs she has on her and a tight short which is showing her long strong and hairless legs and the shape of her s*xy hips. Her way of walking and talking is expressing her fearless and careless manner to the whole world.

Tch! Annoying B*tch! My eyebrows are twitching because of her.

And that shameless Zach! He is showing that he is not interested in her and trying to avoid her. Whenever our eyes meet, he gives me a helpless look.

You stupid shameless brat! If you don't like her approaches, why can't you say that with a clear and loud voice in to her ears so that her sh*tty brain can understand?

All men are same, becoming shameless just seeing those huge b**bs.

I shake my head. What the heck am I thinking? Why am I getting overacted on something like this? This kind of mingling is normal here. And Zach can do all as he wants to.

Just don't come near me and try to flirt with me. Flirt with that b*tch and you'll surely get benefits. Just stay away from me.

I shake my head again. I need to get ready for my classes. Nathan is waiting for me.

-Nathan-

"Hey Fima! What happened? You are shaking your head too much; I'm afraid it may fall down. Ha ha ha!" I say while walking beside Fima.

She stares at me blankly; it seems it takes a few moments to understand what I said to her. "Oh no, it's nothing."

We are walking to the nearest bus stoppage. The road is not that much busy. Sometimes a car or two is passing by. The long trees by the side of roads are standing under the soft sun rays. Though she likes to walk on this road, today she is looking disturbed. After sometime, she cannot hold it any longer.

"Nathan, do you know the girl named Sara Kingston, the daughter of some Blue creek pack or locality or... whatever's leader?"

I feel as if she has made me drink the bitterest medicine.

"Yeah, I know. What about her? Is she the reason of your head shaking?"

"Oh Nathan, you know me very well. Yes, she is the reason of my head shaking and my head aching. She is shameless, arrogant and... and shameless brat. How old is she? May be 20. But she's so coquettish. Ugh!"

I am speechless. "Fima I've never seen you this violent." I comment being surprised. She flusters. "Why are you cursing the poor girl?"

Suddenly I sense the smell of anger. The smell is too much to burn my nose. "Poor Girl !!! That girl with the richest b**bs seems like a poor girl to you? Oh yes, you are also a man, becoming shameless on the sight of huge b**bs."

Oh God! She is becoming poisoned mouth.

"Just what happened, Fima? You can tell me. It's not your first time seeing girls with huge b**bs. They are all over in the campus showing them off. So why are you getting bothered today?" I am eager to know.

She is looking more bothered listening to my question. "Do I need to explain you now? Didn't you see how she is getting shameless with that brainless Zach? Huh! Why am I bothering? Nathan, I don't know but it's really irritating me."

"Got it. You are being jealous, right?" I grin. "You are getting jealous over Zach."

I think the mate bonding has started to affect her. It's good.