Chapter 15

Soobin:

After the uncomfortable lunch earlier in the day, I had avoided Mina as best as possible. I knew she was going to be angry about the conversation, but there was really nothing I could do about it. If I was going to be king then I would have to follow the laws of the kingdom. I was not willing to give up my throne for something as menial as providing an heir. Although I did not love my wife, the idea of intimacy with her did not turn my stomach as much as I thought it was. Her simple beauty was captivating and in some ways more appealing then Mina's more obvious attempts.

I had been thinking of my wife more often over the last few days. It was interesting to see her interact with the palace servants. When I had gone out onto the training field this morning, several of the young men in the guard were over the moon that Y/N had come to speak to them and were working exceptionally hard. Even Jimin had noticed the extra effort put in by the men. He had mentioned it to Jungkook how merely the presence of Y/N was enough to encourage the men to put forth their very best.

I laid across my bed, my mind racing. What was I going to do? I knew Mina was going to be furious. As I tried to come up with a solution, I heard a knock on my door then the creaking of it opening. The only one who would dare enter my chambers without being invited was Mina. Unfortunately for her, I was not exactly in the mood to deal with her this evening.

"Want to explain this shit to me?" Mina asked without even greeting me. I raised an eyebrow at her tone. Regardless of the relationship, I was still the crowned prince of the kingdom and deserved to be treated with respect. "Were you going to tell me about you needing to provide an heir?"

I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. "Why? It really has nothing to do with you. It's between me and my wife," I retorted, spouting the words that I knew would hurt her. How dare she come to my chambers questioning me?

"Not my business? I'm the one you're fucking. How the hell can it not be my business?" Mina spat back, her eyes filled with anger and her face flushed.

I stood up and stalked over to her, grabbing her wrist and pushing her up against the wall. "Yes you're the one I'm fucking as you so eloquently put it," I countered, repeating her harsh words, "but my matters of my kingdom do not involve you." At the moment I couldn't help compare her to Y/N. I had never heard my wife spout such foul language and be disrespectful even in anger. Her barbs were clever and concealed with her polite and gentle tone.

Mina's eyes hardened. "I don't know why you're acting like this. It is my business since now you're going to be sleeping with the both of us. Is that how it's going to be? Moving from my bed to hers?" she snapped.

I grabbed Mina's chin with my fingers, forcing her to look up at me. "Again matters of my kingdom and my wife have nothing to do with you," I repeated, my voice low then pressed my lips harshly to hers. Mina fought it at first, but then relaxed under me with a moan. She wrenched her wrist free from my grip and twined her arms around my neck, returning the kiss with the same uninhibited passion.

I slipped my fingers under the indecent black dress she was still wearing to find her dripping with arousal. "Such a needy bitch," I said darkly, shoving two fingers into her, thrusting them in and out. "Is this what you want? To feel my fingers in you?"

Mina gasped at the sudden intrusion of my fingers, her wet heat already beginning to clench down around my fingers. She whined when I yanked them out of her, moving to rub her throbbing clit. "Nuh uh," I chided. "You're not going to cum like this, not on my fingers. Only when I'm buried deep inside you."

I dragged Mina over to my bed, shoving her black dress above her hips. Normally I would have slowly stripped her from her clothes and worshipped her body, but not this time. This time I was angry. Angry at her tone, angry at her disrespect, but most of all, angry at her harsh treatment of my wife.

I pushed Mina down onto the bed then stood up and yanked my pajama pants just below my hips and freed my already hard length. I climbed over her and rubbed the tip along her slit before shoving it harshly into her. She gasped in shock and disapproval, but her eyes rolled back in her head when I began thrusting into her. She wrapped her hands around my neck, holding tightly to me as I pulled almost all the way out then slammed back in. Mina whined in protest at the harsh treatment but I ignored it. She knew what she was doing when she came in here. She knew I would be angry at her words so now she would have to deal with the consequences.

As I fucked her, I thought of my beautiful virgin wife. I knew Y/N had never been with anyone so I couldn't help but think of how much different Y/N would feel. How much tighter she would be. The thoughts of my wife pushed me over the edge and I slammed into Mina one last time pulled out quickly emptying myself onto her stomach.

I stayed sitting between her thighs for a moment before standing up and pulling my pants back up. I knew Mina had not orgasmed but it was going to be her punishment for coming into my chambers like this and disrespecting me in the way she did.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a small towel then tossed it harshly to her. "Clean yourself up and get out," I snapped out, watching the shock on her face with an almost sick pleasure.

"What? Why... why are you doing this?" Mina stammered out, wiping the white liquid off her stomach not able to understand what was happening. She shakily got to her feet and pulled her dress down, concealing her body, her face red in embarrassment, no doubt from feeling used.

I let out a short laugh. "Maybe next time you think of questioning me, you'll remember this," I declared. "Next time think of how good you could have felt. How good it could have been." I waved a hand towards the door, indicating I was done with her.

Mina stood there for a moment as if she wanted to say something, but then gave me a short nod and hurried out of the bedroom shutting the door behind her. I went the door and locked it, completely preventing her from reappearing in my room before the night's end.

I went into the bathroom and stripped out my clothes then turned the shower on. I felt dirty after my time with Mina and wanted to wash the feeling away. I stepped under the hot water, closing my eyes as the hot water flowed over me. I couldn't push the image of Y/N out of my mind. I didn't want to admit to myself that this was not the first time I had thought of my wife while I was with Mina. I couldn't stop myself. Y/N was absolutely hypnotizing. From her silky dark hair, to her slim figure, to her delicate beauty. She dressed in a manner perfect for a princess, subtle but alluring at the same time.

As the thoughts filled my mind, I hardened once again. I stroked my length as I thought of my beautiful wife. I imagined stripping her out of her demure clothes, seeing the beauty that was concealed beneath them. After holding her hand, I knew her skin would be soft. Her sweet natural scent filled the room when she entered, a direct contrast to Mina's harsh expensive perfume that she insisted I purchase for her. A few strokes later, I came over the shower floor, making my legs weak. I leaned my forehead against the tiled wall, waiting for my heart rate and breathing to come back to normal. I didn't know what was happening to me. Why was I so entranced with Y/N? I didn't understand it.