Chapter 33

YN POV:

The next morning, I woke up, a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach. This was it. This was the day that I had been dreading since the wedding. Since I first found out that my husband was an unfaithful asshole, that he had a mistress on this side that was his priority. The day I really had been dreading since I realized the depths of my feelings for Jungkook. Once the coronation had taken place, I would be expected to provide an heir. The thought of being intimate with Soobin made the bile begin to rise in my throat and I sat up quickly, trying to calm the pounding in my overactive heart.

Yoongi sat up next to me, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, because no matter what I said, he refused to sleep in one of the many guest bedrooms. He had insisted from the first day that this was the perfect bed and if I minded him being here then I should find another room to sleep in. His silly behavior made me laugh and it was exactly what I needed to help get me through the days, get me through the hell that I know was coming.

"It's going to be okay gorgeous. You know that, right? I promise you that it's going to be okay." Yoongi stroked a hand over my hair and pulled me into his arms, laying back down and tugging me to lie on his chest. It was a familiar position from college, one I had woken up so many times in.

I tried to listen to his words, let the gentleness of his voice wash over me, but I couldn't help the tears that burned my eyes then slipped down my cheeks. They spilled onto his shirt, soaking the soft fabric. "I don't want this Yoongi. I don't want to be queen. I don't want to be married to him. I don't want to have a baby with him." Unable to stop the sobs that wrenched themselves from my throat, I fisted his shirt in my hands. "I don't want this life. I fucking hate it."

Yoongi hugged me tighter, running his hand up and down my back. "I know you do gorgeous. I know you do, but you have to trust me."

Sighing, I just snuggled closer to him, letting his soft humming and gentle touches work their magic on me, let him try to comfort me in the best way he knew how. After a few moments, I looked over to the clock, knowing I would eventually have to get up and face the truth, face the fact that I was going to be queen in just a few short hours.

"What's the schedule look like today?"

I sighed, twisting Yoongi's shirt in my fingers. "After breakfast, the tailor will bring my gown and make any last minute adjustments. The hair stylist will come after he is done to do my hair then the makeup artist. There will be photos in the garden before the opening ceremony. After the opening ceremony, there will be the coronation then more photos with Soobin. Then the coronation ball." I took a deep breath, trying to calm my heart again. It was going to be a busy day and honestly I just wished it were over. I didn't want to stand there beside Soobin and watch him play the doting husband, the perfect prince, but I knew I had no choice.

Yoongi patted my back and I sat up, turning to him. "Well gorgeous. Can't do that all on an empty stomach. Let's go get you some breakfast." Yoongi sat up then got out of the bed, pulling on the sweats he had dropped on the floor the night before.

"You have got to stop sleeping in my bed in your undergarments. At least wear your sweats." I pointed towards the pants he had just pulled on.

"Aww what's the matter gorgeous? Afraid you're going to be unable to resist me in the middle of the night?" Yoongi gave me a sly wink and wiggled his slim hips.

Crawling to the edge of the bed, I crooked a finger at him, watching as the smug smile disappeared from his face. When he was close enough, I reached out quickly and pinched a nipple, surprising both of us and making him squeal out loud. "Dream on Yoongs. You're not that irresistible."