3. Owen

Chapter 3: Owen.

The four husbands walked into their shared four story house and walked directly into the living room. Arrow who was carrying Toby in his arms put the latter down in the sofa and covered his sleeping figure with the thick blanket that was laying around and kissed his forehead.

He stood up to face his two other lovers who looked pissed off and he could totally relate to them. The jealousy running through his veins was making it very hard to control his instinct and in any other scenario, he would have killed Milo on the spot, however he carried Toby's mark and killing someone's mate will kill part of them.

"We need to give him time..." he finally spoke as he allowed himself to walk into Victor's hold.

Victor was their safety escape, also the most dominant one of the four lovers. He was a warlock from a noble bloodline, the provider of the family and the most respected one.

"I know baby, but he also messed up so bad, he needs to learn how to control his aura!" They all sat in the opposite sofa, both Arrow and London hugging Victor from each side as the three of them contemplated their sleeping mate.

"It's not his fault Victor!" Arrow moved from the embrace to look at his husbands with knitted eyebrows. "We knew that this moment would come, none of us could submit to him and he suppressed that side of him for far too long, his aura was going to break free eventually and only if we let him mark one of us sooner, none of this would have happened!" He protested giving them his stern look and they both sighed defeat.

"He will hate us..." London finally spoke after being silent for too long. "When we kill that boy, he will be in pain for so long..." He looked at Victor, hoping he would deny it but they all knew it was true. "He will try to prove his loyalty and let us kill him, or worse, kill him himself but the truth is, he will never forgive us or himself. " he carried on, speaking more to himself than the other two.

For the first time in his 25 years of existence, Victor felt helpless. He brought his lovers tighter to his chest and kissed their foreheads in a reassuring manner but he knew deep down that they were in a messed up situation.

"Why don't we make him join us?" Arrow suggested in a nonchalant way which made Victor give him a quizzical look, London on the other hand jerked away, as if he just heard an insult.

"Are you crazy? He is human Arrow! They are so weak and repulsive, I'd never allow a human in this relationship!" London stood up and Victor threw his head back.

What a fucked up situation.

"Okay, then how about you kill him and have Toby hate your guts for enternity because I'm not doing it!" Screamed the brunette as he stood up as well and faced his most reckless lover.

"Oh you're being a fucking slut, you want a human in his relationship and soon you will be consuming his energy and emotions until you can't function without it like a pathetic junky!" He accused in a harsh tone as he pushed his younger lover's chest forcefully.

"How is this about me? Can't you see that Toby is hurt from repressing his aura and submitting to us all the time?" Arrow's face was getting hotter by the second, throwing hands around in a futile attempt to make a point.

"Oh yeah, so you will let your husband screw a repulsive creature and not let your instinct to have a taste of it control you?" Their voices were raising by the second and stirred Toby awake, for the first few seconds, he was confused about his whereabouts but when he saw his husbands and heard them arguing it all drawned back on him.

"Enough!" Victor who was very calm until then interrupted their screaming and stood up to hold Toby into his lap and caress his back. "You woke him up." He looked down at his baby adoringly and Toby just smiled and hid his face in the older's neck.