28. Mirror

Chapter 28: Mirror.

"Did you just hit me?" London glares at the hysteric man in front of him and holds his cheek, trying hard to contain his anger.

"I don't know?" Arrow squints his eyes, allowing tears to run down his cheeks. "Did you storm off with two other men after having an argument with us or no?"

"Oh, so he sent you!" London's tongue twirls against his cheek, ignoring Toby who hurries to hold his arm in hopes of calming him down.

"How fucking dare you!" Arrow's hits start coming like a heavy rain down London's chest. "How fucking dare you treat him like shit after he gave his all to protect you."

"So dramatic!" Malcolm rolls his eyes and stands up to pour himself a glass of bourbon, attracting everyone's gaze.

"Shut up," London and Arrow sync and he raises his arms in fake surrender, sipping from his drink.

"Really? You left us for these two?" Arrow points at the human and the Dark Warlock with disdain, pushing the Light Fae to step in before London gets a word.

"No no no, you don't get to play the guilt card after all the shit you did!" Toby snarls, pointing an accusing finger at his husband's chest. "Not after you participated in Victor's game, hiding London's true identity from him and hurting an innocent...." He decides not to disclose everything, weighing the pros and cons of denouncing his husband's crime and finding no pros at all.

"All he was trying to do was protect all of us." Arrow's voice breaks as he tries to defend the man who protected him.

"You don't protect the people you love by deceiving them and lying straight to their faces." London steps in, trying to peel Toby away but not forcing him either as he knew somethings needed to be said.

"And so you go behind their back to hurt them intentionally?" Arrow chuckles heartlessly, snarling down at his lover but before he gets the chance to finish his sentence, Toby's hand collides with his right cheek.

"Trust and loyalty go both ways, we don't owe you an explanation for how we feel!" Toby's words seem to have silenced the vampire for good, thus he exits from the same balcony he came.

"Something doesn't add up..." Milo murmurs after a long moment of awkward silence.

"What?" London snaps at Milo but starts to apologise when he realizes his mistake. "I'm sorry, this whole thing is driving me crazy."

"No no, we are in Paris and last time I checked, Arrow isn't a Warlock so he either came with Victor or someone else portaled him here...." Milo chuckles nervously as he paces the room under their three gazes.

"So what? Victor could be somewhere around here being the petty bitch he is." London rolls his eyes and throws himself on the bed with a thud.

"Victor wouldn't miss a chance to come and point accusing fingers at us..." Toby and Milo stare at each other with common understanding as realization sets in.

"Wait..." Toby looks at Malcolm who has been awfully silent. "Did you portal him here?"

"What the hell? I've been by your side the whole time." Malcolm rolls his eyes and rolls up the sleeves of his black shirt.

"But you know who brought him here." London concludes, sitting up to face the Dark Warlock.

"Why the hell would I know that?" Malcolm knits his eyebrows and looks at the three males facing him with disbelief.

"I don't know? Oh, maybe because you are the Dark Warlock, the greatest mage of the shadows who knows what's going to happen before it does?" London crosses his arms over his chest, making Malcolm roll his eyes and sit on the leather solo chair with one leg over the other.