37. Malcolm

Trigger Warning: mentions of abuse/abductions.

Chapter 37: Malcolm.

"I'm going to repeat this... One more time." Malcolm drags the metallic chair across the concrete ground to face the tied up man and he takes a seat on it. "Where is he?"

"I... Don't know..." Elijah's bloodied face was starting to heal again but his healing powers were getting sloppier due to his lack of energy.

"You could just tell me where he is and all of this would be over..." Malcolm sneers and Darkness overtakes the dungeon once more, shadows starts going through Elijah's nose and mouth, mounting to his brain and torturing him.

"I said...." He doesn't get the chance to cry for help before the shadows are suffocating him and pressing against his internal organs, screaming wasn't even possible, his throat felt like it was drowning and his eyes started to bleed.

"I need answers!" The Dark Warlock's rage explodes, his voices resonating against the thick walls just as he gets up of the chair and slams it against the wall behind Elijah as if it weighed nothing.

They had been going at it for one hundred and twenty days.

One hundred and twenty days of Malcolm torturing life out of everyone he deemed responsible for Milo's disappearance and stitching them back to life, just so he could break them once more.

One hundred and twenty days of Malcolm hunting down every lead, no matter how small or big to find his mate but it felt as if the Earth split and swallowed him.

The shadows weren't reporting anything, the demons from the underworld and above it were on edge. Their master's wrath wasn't serving them well but all their efforts to find the human were met by complete failure.

From Elijah, to Arrow, London, Toby and Victor and even Owen. Everyone was brought in at some point and tortured to the edge for any possible information. The idea of interrogating Milo's brothers and friend crossed his mind, but upon one small mind manipulation, he knew they hadn't seen or heard of him as well.

Elijah was the one who had it the worse, him and his witch assistant. As they were the ones responsible for watching over him that cursed night.

They haven't left the permises since that night, he successfully inflicted on them all kinds of physical and psychological pain, burned them before healing them, infiltrated their heads and forced them to relieve their worst traumas, dosed them with the most painful poisons, cut their limbs and squeezed their organs in his ruthless hands.

At some point, he started inflicting pain just to get his head away from the fact that he lost his mate.

Nothing seemed to work, they kept repeating the same words over and over again.

No one knew where Milo was.

And he was losing his patience.

"Malcolm..." He turns around to the door where London was standing, his arms crossed over his chest and he takes a deep sigh.

Looking apologetically at his friend who was getting tortured, he takes a step in, putting his hand over the Warlocks' shoulder.

"You have been doing this for three months, he doesn't know." London speaks lowly, looking at his mentor with pain in his eyes.

A lot has changed since that night, and things would probably never get back to the way it were.

After torturing everyone simultaneously for a week, including Victor whom he marked, Malcolm came to the conclusion that London had nothing to do with it and that he'd be more useful if they worked together.