Denial (one bed trope)

Warnings: Language and fluff:)
Also I got that one bed trope kinda going here if u feel me.

1890 words btw:)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   You walk into the bau with JJ by your side still laughing at the joke she had just made. As you walked out of the elevator of the elevator you crashed roughly into someone.  You were about to apologize before you realized who it was.
"Hey watch it Reid!" You barked angrily.

He scoffed. " that was totally your fault. YOU watch it." 

"Was NOT!" You bickered as JJ rolled her eyes and walked to her desk.

Just as he was about to say something back Morgan came out of the break room.

" ughh cut it out you two " he laughed. "Come on we have a case."

You walked towards the door which Reid was holding open and you scoffed.

"A simple thank you would Suffice" he remarked as you muttered under your breath.

"Whatever"

"What was that Y/L/N" he said.

" What are you rambling about now?" 

"That's enough Y/L/N and Reid" hotch said clearly irritated. 

" Sorry sir" we both said simultaneously.
You guys both shot dirty glances at each other before finally looking up at the screen. After about five minutes of looking over the case files, we had decided to fly down to Colorado to check out the shootings. Morgan had suspected it was gang related, but the rest of the team shut the idea down pretty quickly.

" Ok wheels up in 20" Hotch said firmly as he scurried out the door. I smiled at the saying thinking about how familiar it was.
————————————————————————

The jet was silent as everyone either slept or read through the case files. I watched as Reid stared out the window with a sad expression on his face.

" Reid." You say firmly. " You ok?" You say still not looking up from your file.

" Well look who wants to know" he smirked

"Oh shut it. You looked upset so I was just asking if you were ok. My mistake."

He chuckled " Sure you were cupcake." He said as he smirked at me. You lifted an eyebrow and spun your head in his direction so you were no facing him.

" Cupcake? Really?" I said completely disgusted. "Well doc for your information I was just checking in on that obnoxious brain of yours because you'd be of no use to me if you were distracted." I remarked and he rolled his eyes and looked back out the window.

" I'm fine."

" Fine" you say as you look back down at the file. You bite your lip trying to hide a smile as you thought about the ridiculous pet name he'd given you.
————————————————————————

    As we approached the airport, hotch started dishing out orders.

"Rossi and Emily, go to the latest crime scene. Morgan and jj, you two go to the victim's family's and see if the victims were affiliated with any gangs. Reid and Y/L/N go to the morgue and see if there's any news from the M.E." He said Authoritatively.