Under cover

( your fit)       ^

( your fit)       ^

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I stood in the back of the cool dark van, that was mainly illuminated with various screens and blinking gadgets. Garcia adjusted the earpieces in both mine and Reid's ears as we both stood with our hands interwoven. We had been dating for almost 6 months now so the whole team new about the two of you. It was going to be interesting to go undercover as a crazy and wild college couple, given how completely opposite our relationship was from that.

" Alright so Morgan, prentiss, and JJ are already in their places and will be watching the two of you throughout the night. Make sure to blend in, and don't touch your comma to much. Once the two unsubs approach you make sure to act friendly but also be cautious. If they offer drinks, accept them but do not drink them. Alright so you ready."

The unsubs were a couple in their late 20's to early thirty's, who were abducting couples from local clubs and then murdering them. You and Spencer were going undercover because you two fit the victimology best and planned to lure the unsubs into custody. Hotch had explained the procedure a hundred times since we had the idea, but we both still listed carefully none the less.

" Yes sir." Both me and Spencer said simultaneously.

As we did we smiled at each and stepped out of the back of the van. They quickly sped off to their secondary location as we walked down the street to club. I leaned onto Spencer who had an arm wrapped around my waist to help me from wobbling in my large heels.

Spencer was wearing a graphic t shirt and a pair of loose jeans, which was was fairly different from his normal wardrobe apart form his converse. I however felt wildly overdressed in my flashy blue sequin covered slip dress, which I matched with a pair of black straps heels.

" So what exactly are we gonna be doing? Like I know average college stuff but, what exactly does that entail?" He questioned as he looked down at me innocently.

" Just do the exact opposite of what you would normally do and you'll blend in perfectly." I joked as I planted a kiss on his cheek before walking into the club.

We both tensed slightly as we walked into the almost intimidating night club. There were bright flashing lights and not a single spot that wasn't occupied by someone dancing or drinking. I looked back at Spencer reassuringly as we walked into the madness of it all.

We made it over to the bar and squeezed into seats as we took a moment to catch our breath. We both made sure to smile like we were having the time of our lives but honestly we felt that we were in way over our heads.

" Alright I'm getting a drink, you want anything babe?" I sang as I tried my best to be flirty.

He looked titled his head clearly confusion at the nickname "babe" until he finally caught on and reluctantly went along with it.