No Matter What

Warning: mention of anxiety and depression. If these topics trigger you feel free to skip this one :)

Spencer comforts you when your at a low point of life

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I walked through the doors of the Bau, I couldn't help but feel a pit in my stomach. With every second the pit grew larger. It was the pit i get before I spiral. You were terrified that you were going to breakdown in your workplace, which made the pit grow larger. You tried burying your emotions, just until work was over but you knew this wouldn't last long.

As the day went on, the feeling of anxious grew greater. The smallest noise or touch would make you jump and even the slightest inconvenience made you want to flip over the desk in front of you. The small amount of sanity you had left was fading, and fast. The urge to stop breathing all together was growing stronger, but so was your urge to stay strong.

You recalled the pact you'd made with your boyfriend Spencer. The pact was that if I'd ever felt the emptiness or fear that I was feeling now, I would go to old office so we could talk. You stood up and slowly walked over down the hall and towards Morgan old, empty office. As you sat on the couch and waited, you chest rose and fell quickly as you slowly slipped into your sense of panic.

He came and mocked on the door lightly, and as he did a tear streamed down your face. He locked the door and slowly approached me as he sat down on the small black leather couch.

" Hey (y/n/n)" he whispered softly.

You smiled sadly at him before you laid your head in his lap. As you did he scooted back so that your head was now laid on his chest as he stretched out across the couch. You gently wrapped your arms around his waist as he played with your hair. With his free hand he rubbed your back with a delicate touch.

His comforting touch and occasional hum always helped bring you back into a calm state of mind. No words needed to be said as he comforted you. He made you feel a feeling of calm that's you'd never really felt before, a feeling of calm and peacefulness. He just sat with you like that for almost thirty minutes until you were fully collected again.

Once you relaxed, you fixed your hair and stood up along with Spencer who looked at you with a and expression of awe and pride expression. You tilted your head slightly as you furrowed your brow.

" What is it Spence?" You asked softly.

He sighed and pulled me into a tight hug.

" I love you so much. Don't ever forget that ok? I'll always be here for you no matter what."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So this one was a lil shorter but idk I really like just picturing what I would want someone to do for me in these scenarios and pour it into the writing lol. :)