Hard times pt.1

So this one is based off of the time Spencer gets kidnapped and his struggles with dilaudid. Also the two of you have known each other since college, your both the same age and your both genius. Your also both secretly in love with each other unbeknownst to everyone including yourself.

The ride to the cemetery was very brief. Everyone was filed with pure and utter rage for the man that had taken Spencer. Anyone who laid so much as a hand on him had the teams wrath but this? This was a rage that could not ever be matched. The car began to stop, but Morgan and I had already hoped out of the car before it came to a full stop. Everyone was focused and efficient as Morgan kicked open the door.

" Tobias Henkel FBI" hotch roared as we all filed into the small dingy room.

" The door! They must be outback!" I bellowed as we all stealthily ran into the small wooded area.

We all hurried into a graveyard and noticed two figures. I could faintly hear Tobias yell something angrily and then his head snapped in our direction. Suddenly they both had guns aimed at each other and a moment latter, a loud bang rang out in the silent night around us.

" Spencer!?" I shrieked as I sprinted to the two of them.

My chest rose and fell profusely as I ran two the secluded spot. I let out a loud Shakey sigh of relief as I saw Spencer huddled over the now wounded man. He spoke softly to him who laid lifeless on the floor. As he let out his last breath Spencer looked back up at me with a stone cold expression.

" Spencer..?" I said as I slowly approached him with Hotch and JJ along side me.

I approached him carefully as he looked back to me with a sad expression. He stood up and limped slightly as he walked to me. We both stood and stared at each other for a good thirty seconds until I finally took a step closer to him. With that, he fell into my arms and let out a small sob as I held him tightly.

" Shhhhhh it's ok. It's ok he can't hurt you anymore. I'm here I'm right here Spence. Shhhhh it's ok." I cooed as he sobbed in my arms.

After a while he released himself from my tight grip and requested a moment alone with the lifeless corpse that laid before us. I agreed reluctantly as did the rest of team as we all walked back into the open woods.

After a few minutes he hobbled over to us and gave a small nod.

" How about we get you checked out?" I soothed as I brushed the hair out of face.

He winced at the touch given the nasty gash that laid just above my touch.

" Sorry." I whispered.

" It's..ok." He answered with a cold tone.

With that the two medics hurried over to Him and placed him on a stretcher and carried him to the ambulance. I watched as they carried him further and further into the distance.

" Do you think he'll be ok?" JJ asked as she walked next to me.

I let out a small sigh and placed a hand on her shoulder.

" I know he will. He's stronger than you think."

We both smiled sadly at each other as we watched The medic close the flashing ambulance with Spencer and Morgan inside.
——————————————————————————