Wasted

Everyone was a excitedly huddled around Morgan's desk and talking about their plans for tonight. It was Friday and for the first time in weeks we didn't have a case so they were overjoyed. I walked passed them all, trying to make myself scarce and hoping they wouldn't ask me to come.

" Hey little Mama!" Morgan exclaimed with a smirk as he lightly grabbed my arm. " Come out with us tonight!"

I chuckled at the nickname he'd given me but sighed at the idea of going out tonight.

" I don't know guys I-" 

" Nope! Your coming with us tonight!" Emily declared with a smug smile.

" Ya y/n even Spence is coming! Please!?" JJ pled.

I shot a glance at Spencer who also had a slight glimmer of hope in his eyes. As I met them, I suddenly felt compelled to go.

" A-Alright one drink couldn't hurt." I mumbled as the whole team cheered.

" That's my girl!" Morgan chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I let out an awkward smile and looked back at Spencer who looked slightly irritated at Morgan's proximity to me.

" Well let's get this show on the road!" Garcia exclaimed excitedly as we all headed into the elevators.

***
I walked into the bar arm in arm with Emily as the smell of cheap liquor and cigarette smoke hit me like a freight train. We all made our way to a large booth in the corner of the Bar, and Morgan made his way to the Dance floor where a few girls joined him. Garcia and JJ were already at the bar and ordering us drinks for the table.

" Come on y/n lighten up! Here, a few drinks and you'll feel better!" She exclaimed while shoving a small shot glass into my hand.

" Em I'm not drinking heavily tonight. Just a cocktail will do it for me." I stated with an awkward smile.

I really didn't feel like getting wasted tonight, so I decided I would be one of the dedicated drivers of the night.

" More for us!" Garcia giggled as they all made sour faces while downing the drinks.

I watched as they all drank more and more, slowly losing track of how many they were having. To my great surprise, Spencer was drinking tonight as well. He usually just sat in the corner and read, but Morgan had given him some fruity concoction which he seemed to take a great liking to. He only had two or three of them but he was absolutely trashed.

" y/n what's your favorite color." He slurred.

I giggled at his randomness along with rest of the table as he scooted closer to me in the booth seat.

" I'm not sure...probably blue." I explained with a small smile as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

" Blue is a veryyyyyy pretty color...just like you! Your a pretty color to!" He marveled in a drunken haze.

I patted his head and shook my head in disbelief.

" Alright Spence I think it's time we get you home." I chuckled as I noticed Garcia now filming this on her phone.

He wrapped his arm around my side in buried his face in my neck, his warm breath ticking me slightly. I giggled at the feeling but he still remained motionless.