You dont like the rain?

I took a deep breath as I inhaled the familiar scents of the air around me. Rain. It smelled like rain and I grew more and more excited with every dark cloud that rolled nearer.

" You smell that Spence?" I beamed as I swung out intertwined hands back and forth.

We were walking home from the Bau, as we did every Friday. My apartment was only a few blocks away from our work place so i preferred to walk rather than driving or taking the metro.

Friday was our sort of staying-at-home-date-night and I was thrilled to spend yet another night with my boyfriend of 6 months.

" Smell what my love?" He asked matching my cheerful tone.

I blushed slightly at the nickname and stopped to look at him.

" The rain!" I sang out.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

" What is it with you and the rain? It cold and wet and-"

" Spencer Reid! How could you possibly hate rain?!" I gawked as he giggled at my expression.

" How could you not?" He retorted smugly.

I pulled his arm stopped him in his tracks as I felt the light drizzle of water. I grinned wildly as I looked up to the sky.

" (y/n) come on! Your gonna get wet!" He panicked as the water began falling in slightly larger droplets.

I smirked at him and slowly stepped off of the sidewalk and into the empty street. I giggled as I spun around in in my now slightly damp clothes.

I looked back at him, who now had his arms crossed and stood under a a small awning trying to avoid the rain.

" Get out of the street! Your gonna get hit by a car!" He scolded as my giddy expression only grew.

" Why don't you make me!" I giggled as he let out a long sigh.

He awkwardly ran into the street to retrieve me, until I grabbed his waist. I smirked deviously as a smile teased at the edges of his lips.

" We're gonna get hypothermia..." he whispered in a low voice.

He might not be wrong, it was absolutely freezing outside but in the moment I didn't really notice. In fact I didn't notice anything except for Spencer.

Whenever I was with him, it was like electricity was coursing through me but...I also felt incredibly grounded. He was my rock, and I was his.

" Oh well." I giggled.

We smashed our lips together in a passion filled kiss. It was slightly odd in the rain but it was also incredibly...romantic. Of all the romance novels and rom-coms I've seen, this was far better than I ever could have imagined.

We both laughed softly as we leaned out of the kiss.

" Can we get out of the rain now?" He whispered and I groaned.

" After all this you still don't like the rain?" I chuckled as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He looked down at his hands that were now tucked inside his jacket.

" No I really don't."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm literally soooo sorry this one sucked so bad but like honestly I really just have no more motivation anymore😻😻😻 anyways good night and good morning and good afternoon my swaggy babes! Ily😌😌😌