Coming home

" Garcia what do you mean he's out! Why didn't anyone tell me sooner." I asked as we walked into the parking lot of the Bau.

She turned to me and stopped in her tracks. Her expression was irritated, but also filled with joy.

" y/n I will explain to you everything I know in the car but right now The love of your life is being let out of prison, and if we don't hurry the first face he'll see will be Luke's. So are you getting in or not?" She snapped.

I gave a nod and held my head down as I hoped into the drivers seat of the dark suv. I took a deep breath before turning on the ignition and peeling out of the parking lot.

We both stood outside a series of gates and a gripped Garcia hand tighter.

" Is this really happening? Am I really getting him back?" I quivered.

She turned to me with a tearful expression, but her smile still shone brightly.

" It is. It really is."

With that, I saw him walk out of the thick steel door. I heard him mumble something to the guard and he then buzzed open the tall gate, so that I could see Spencer more clearly.

His hair was long and unruly, and he had a small stubbled beard which made him appear more rough than his usual clean shaven scholar look. He looked at me as tears pooled in his eyes. I let out a sob as I looked at the perfect man that stood in front of me and thanked the universe for bringing him back to me.

" Spencer.." I let out shakily.

He laughed as a single tear streamed down his face.

" y/n..." he sniffled.

Hearing my name on his voice was something so precious and felt so rare, i felt as if I were floating.

In a second we both ran to each other a jumped into his arms. We both grabbed each other with such force that we nearly fell, but I wouldn't matter even if we did. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, as we both sobbed into each other's arms. His familiar scent of mint and coffee, was now replaced with one of sweat and cheap cleaning body wash but it was still his nonetheless.

After a while, my legs fell to the ground and he smiled softly as we looked at each other up close. Our hands lightly touched each other's faces, mine tracing over his new scars and bruises. He would wince every so often but i didn't pay much attention to it. A tear streamed down my cheek, which he brushed off with the pad of his thumb.

In this moment, we were the only two people alive. As our lips collided in the most familiar of ways, all that mattered was Spencer. Our kiss was filled with passion, and necessity as our hands constantly moved up and down each others bodies, the feeling giving us both and inexplicable amount of joy. He was my world and I was his.

" I love you Spencer." I whispered as our lips parted and our foreheads touched.

" I love you to y/n. You have no idea how much." He whispered back in a purely sweet and honest tone.

I melted into his arms again as the words escaped his lips. Everything felt so right and perfect.

I felt his head look up at Penelope who was bawling right behind us. He smiled sweetly and made his way over to her as his hands intertwined with mine. Even the small touch of his hand made me want to laugh and cry all at the same time. I had him back. For good this time.

Penelope gave him a tight hug and watched the emotional sight. It was heartwarming to see the two back together, and to see the relief on Penelopes face as she melted into his arms. Out of everyone on the team other than me, she seemed to be the most invested in making sure Spencer stayed sane in there. Although I was the love of his life, Without Penelope I don't think he would have made it in there.

She placed a hand on his face and smiled sweetly. She turned to me and grinned as she engulfed me into a bone crushing hug as well.

" I told you we'd get him back." She sobbed and I held Spencer's hand a little tighter.

" We did penny. We sure did." I soothed.

She let me go and immediately returned to Spencers side. Form then on that's how I would stay remain, Right next to him no matter what.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

So this one was a lil shorter than usual but my Brian is becoming literal mush and it's also super late lol. Anyways thank you guys for 500 reads omg omg omg! I love you all and would like to remind all my readers that you are lil baddies and I love u all form the bottom of my heart!!!