Lovebirds pt.2

Warnings: violence and some and language.

If any of these trigger you just skip the parts in parentheses. Ex.. [ violence]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Spencer steps out of the car mere seconds after the car has stopped. He took a deep breath and loosened his tie. You began to step out, but not before he lent a hand to help you out. You graciously excepted because you were still a little wobbly in your heels. You two walked together hand in hand.

" Y-you ummm... you look b-beautiful tonight." He said shyly.

You grinned and looked up at him who was looking down at the ground to hide his blush.

" You don't look to bad yourself." You said sweetly making him blush more visibly.

He turned abruptly and locked eyes with you. He lifted his hand up and brushed a little piece of your (y/h/c) hair out of your face giving you butterflies. He took a step closer to you so that your faces were just inches away from each other.

" W-what are you doing..?" You whispered. He leaned over and kissed your cheek. And in doing so he was able to whisper something.

" You never know who's watching. I'm trying to make this believable." he whispered as he pulled back and wrapped one of his arms around you waist, pulling you closer to him.

" Well you ready?" You said raising your voice slightly.

He nodded and you both walked into the huge museum. As the two of you walked ,you talked about some random things, discussed the art pieces,which were most definitely not either of your taste.

You two came into a room that was fairly quiet, with only one other couple, who was on the other side of the room.

"So where's your gun?" He asked in a voice just below a whisper."

" What?" You said in the same low tone.

" I mean you did know to bring one didn't you? Mine's in my jacket pocket but you don't have like a bag or anything so I was wondering. When we find the unsub you'll need one."

You giggled a little as you watched him ramble.

" Don't worry I have it on me." You smiled and looked down at the ground.

" Where?" He asked.

" Don't worry about it." You said with a smirk.

" But why?" He questioned as he turned to face you.

" So you really wanna know that badly?" You smiled.

" What can I say I hate being out of the loop." He chuckled.

You bit you lip as you grabbed his hand.

" What are you doing?" He whispered in a pitch slightly higher than usual as you grabbed his hand and placed it on your hip.

You guided his hand down slowly to your outer thigh wear the holster of you gun laid. He gulped as you bit your lip, trying to keep yourself from folding over in laughter. You let go of his now limp hand which just flopped to his side and he cleared his throat awkwardly.

" Hey... you asked." You chuckled softly.

He let out a small laugh and shrugged his shoulders.

" Ya I guess I did." You both giggled and left the room.

You two spent the rest of the night doing couple-y things and exchanging flirty comments and looks the whole night. He showed you a couple magic tricks and you two enjoyed the fancy champagne they were serving. You tried to keep in my mind that he was just doing it for the case, and that his feelings weren't real. You couldn't help but fall for him in all his dorky glory. Little did you know had already fallen for you long before this night.