Infinity street

The team and I watched as Spencer emerged from Hotch's office with the same panicked look he entered it with. Hotch had a slight glimmer of fear in his eye, which was absolutely petrifying to us. He had looked death in the eye and not even flinched, but whatever Spencer told him made him visibly nervous.

I turned to Spencer who was staring right through me. It was also scary, seeing how he just wasn't...here. I lightly touched his arm in attempt to bring him back to reality and he slowly returned.

" It's Maeve... her stalker. He got her." He whimpered.

I gasped as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He still remained completely expressionless as I did so.

Spencer had told me about Maeve since the very beginning. We were such close friends, he knew I would never tease him or make fun of him for his relationship with her. He constantly talked about her with me and told me how completely in love he was with her.

It pained me to know that his heart belonged to another, given my deep and infinite love for him. But all that mattered to me was that he was happy. This wasn't something I'd seen him very often, so no matter how much it hurt, Maeve was who made him truly happy and for that she was the greatest person in the whole world.

" Who is Maeve?" Morgan asked in utter confusion.

I released my hold on Spencer and looked at him with questioning eyes. After a few moments he nodded to me, giving me permission to tell the team as he did so.

" Maeve is...well..." I started as I looked back to Spencer, unsure of what to say.

Hotch gave me a nod and explained to the team what I'm sure Spencer just explained in his office.  The whole time, there were various gasps and surprised expressions passed around. My eyes however didn't move from Spencer in the slightest. I winced as I watched the continuous waves of agony crash over him intensely.

"He thinks he'll get away with this.. and he might." Spencer started in a low whimper.

" I have a Wealth of knowledge I should be applying to this case. Behavioral patterns of violent stockers, tactical recovery strategies victim survival odds but... Right now right now I can't focus on anything for more than four seconds at a time, which makes me the dumbest person in the room."

We all looked at each other and then back at Spencer. I gripped his arm a little tighter as I fought back the tears that now pooled in my eyes.

" So please help me...Help me find her." He sniffed.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces as those sad words escaped his mouth.

" We will Spence. I promise." I whispered,
Trying to hold in a sob.

He nodded sadly as we all headed into the conference room.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hotch, Derek, Spencer, and I all jumped out of the SUV. Spencer was blinded by rage as he stormed up the stairs. We all followed close behind him.

" Spencer could you please slow down for a second?" I pleaded as I tried to match his speed.

Ultimately I was failing, given the larger strides he was taking with his legs that were much larger than mine.

" She had a finance (y/n)! She was engaged! Do you get that?!" He asked angrily and I cowered as he did so.

" Reid. Let us handle it." Hotch snapped at him as he witnessed the scene.

I cleared my head as I stood beside Spencer, whilst Derek banged on the door.