Valentines day

As I rolled over to my side in bed, I noticed that something was missing.

" Spence?" I called out softly.

No response. He must've been up already and was probably in the kitchen on his second pot of coffee or something ridiculous like that. I debated getting up and looking for him, but decided I'd sleep in for a few more minutes. Well, That was until I smelt pancakes. I swung my legs over the bed and grabbed one of Spencer's shirts that he had discarded the night before and threw it over my head.

I walked out of his bedroom to see him cooking in the kitchen, and a bouquet of roses on the table.

" Spencer....?" I started with a wide smile.

He turned to me with wide eyes and a panicked expression.

" No!" He squealed.

I furrowed my brow and tilted my head in confusion.

" What do you mean no?" I giggled.

" Your supposed to be asleep! I made you breakfast in bed!" He exclaimed with frown.

My smile widened as I made my way over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his on my waist.

" What's all this about Spence? I mean don't get me wrong I love it, but the last time you made me breakfast in bed was for our anniversary." I asked as I looked into his caramel colored eyes.

" It's Valentine's Day silly." He responded sweetly.

I licked my lips and gave him a quick pec on his cheek.

" I thought you didn't believe in Valentine's Day. You said it's a corporate scam to get people to empty their pockets." I retorted smugly as we both sat down at his small dinner table.

" Actually I didn't say that exactly. Valentine's Day was first considered a holiday in account Rome, and it consisted of a ritual where the men would sacrifice animals and then hit the women with the spines of the sacrificed, because they believed it would bring them fertility." He rambled and I watched in awe.

" What I said, was that big corporations use the holiday as a way to empty people's pockets, not that I doesn't exist."

I shook my head in awe and chuckled softly as he played a few pancakes and handed them to me.

" I love it when you do that." I hummed while pouring syrup on the plate in front of me.

" when I Do what?" He asked with a furrowed brow.

I let out a sigh of content and took in the features of the perfect human being standing in front of me. He never ceased to amaze me, weather it was with random facts, or how he could immediately relive any stress or nerves my day had thrown my way. He was, and would forever be the only one for me.

" when you just...well when you do anything."

He looked down at his feet and blushed profusely. It was a habit of his that I had grown to love, because I knew whatever I had said really meant something to him. He had this bad habit of doubting I cared for him as much as I do, so I made it a point to always reassure him of my love.

" T-thank you." He smiled bashfully.

I held his hand in mine and made my way over to him, before plopping down in his lap.

" I love you Spencer. All of this was incredibly sweet." I cooed while playing with his unruly hair.

" I love you to y/n"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAPPY VALENTINES MY LOVELY BABES!!❤️❤️❤️

so this was just a lil Drabble for Valentine's Day, mainly because I literally have no motivation to do anything anymore lol.

Just a lil reminder for all my single babes, just remember that no man will ever compare to our boy genius so FUCK VALENTINE!😌☺️❤️❤️